'Murica! (73 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
the attack is getting worse and worse. next they are going to soot innocent asian people minding their own business. this is all because of racist trump fault

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Obviously we're the biggest targets, but I can't help but feel that we're woefully unprepared to deal with things like this on average as a nation. Companies/government agencies should be doing more than just requiring employees to click through some 10 minute web-based training module. Especially for things as important as this. Dumbasses clicking on random links :disagree:

Cyber attack shuts down U.S. fuel pipeline ‘jugular,’ Biden briefed

https://www.reuters.com/technology/...ations-after-cybersecurity-attack-2021-05-08/

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Ah this thread is way less active now. Exactly how it should be.
Gas at 4 dollars average, energy problems, border crisis, high inflation, trouble in the middle east, high unemployment numbers, all in 100 days, but hey no mean tweets.

I will say from personal experience, lefties are much more 'vocal' in their dissent. I find the center and right make their voices heard at the polls.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Gas at 4 dollars average, energy problems, border crisis, high inflation, trouble in the middle east, high unemployment numbers, all in 100 days, but hey no mean tweets.

I will say from personal experience, lefties are much more 'vocal' in their dissent. I find the center and right make their voices heard at the polls.
How much did gas go up and what exactly related to energy problems?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ah this thread is way less active now. Exactly how it should be.
Not really, it's just that one side is far more whiney than the others. That's the only difference.

- - - Updated - - -

How much did gas go up and what exactly related to energy problems?
Here's a chart of RBOB - gas futures. Been going higher and higher ever since election day, because everyone knows Biden is anti-energy and pro-inflation.

HanSQ06d.png

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget civil unrest. But yeah, all of this doesn't matter, because this is the way it should be. :lol:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 58)