'Murica! (69 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I’m really curious, is it legal in Georgia to hold someone at gunpoint just because you thought they had committed a crime yesterday?
Good question. For the record I'm not saying I agree with Georgia's loose vigilante laws just pointing them out.

I think vigilantism should be avoided whenever possible. Where I live, its not necessary but I believe the location in the case mentioned had an hour estimated response time from law enforcement.

if law enforcement is an hour away then they are useless in many cases.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What's all this "anti-asian racism" that they're talking about lately?
people being treated poorly because they are Asian and folks think they’re responsible for covid

I dunno how prevalent it is but it’s getting a lot visibility lately and rightly so since most of what I’ve seen is old ladies getting punched in the face by street tuffs

my Chinese laundry shut down last month, now I have to go to the most ghetto laundries you could think of

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
people being treated poorly because they are Asian and folks think they’re responsible for covid

I dunno how prevalent it is but it’s getting a lot visibility lately and rightly so since most of what I’ve seen is old ladies getting punched in the face by street tuffs

my Chinese laundry shut down last month, now I have to go to the most ghetto laundries you could think of
Lol how random. Seems quite recent too, all of a sudden. People finally losing it?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Lol how random. Seems quite recent too, all of a sudden. People finally losing it?
Enron is a nice guy, what he meant is there's a portion of the black population in america that just can't and won't act civilized, they are loud, obnoxious, and responsible for the majority of violent crimes. And with the curbing of police presence and influence in the streets this trend will only get worse.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
@ALC

Are you ready to have only “plant-based beer” options? No more Pork Pilsners and Beef Ales, Mutton Lagers and Turkey Stouts.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox...sed-beer-2021-4?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Not enough scandals coming out of the white house I guess, so the Trumptards and Fox News gonna rile up the dumb rednecks with #meatgate :lol:
yeah they literally made that scandal up, it’s hilarious. Biden isn’t banning meat in any sort of capacity.

Remember when there was a scandal because Obama wore a tan suit and put Dijon mustard on his hotdog? Same thing here. I personally think fox is better of just sticking to the pedophile cabal theory but Matt Gaetz might have prematurely ended that.

see what I did there? Prematurely lol

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
yeah they literally made that scandal up, it’s hilarious. Biden isn’t banning meat in any sort of capacity.

Remember when there was a scandal because Obama wore a tan suit and put Dijon mustard on his hotdog? Same thing here. I personally think fox is better of just sticking to the pedophile cabal theory but Matt Gaetz might have prematurely ended that.

Rosner-Fast-Food-Trump.jpg

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

I’d forgotten about this. :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 61)