'Murica! (104 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Not really, it's just that one side is far more whiney than the others. That's the only difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a chart of RBOB - gas futures. Been going higher and higher ever since election day, because everyone knows Biden is anti-energy and pro-inflation.

HanSQ06d.png

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget civil unrest. But yeah, all of this doesn't matter, because this is the way it should be. :lol:
OV9I0H.gif

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Not really, it's just that one side is far more whiney than the others. That's the only difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a chart of RBOB - gas futures. Been going higher and higher ever since election day, because everyone knows Biden is anti-energy and pro-inflation.

HanSQ06d.png

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget civil unrest. But yeah, all of this doesn't matter, because this is the way it should be. :lol:
That's literally insane.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Gas at 4 dollars average, energy problems, border crisis, high inflation, trouble in the middle east, high unemployment numbers, all in 100 days, but hey no mean tweets.

I will say from personal experience, lefties are much more 'vocal' in their dissent. I find the center and right make their voices heard at the polls.
The bolded, fine. I'm not sure how the rest would be considered a direct result of this administration though.

What are you referring to by energy problems, the pipeline?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The bolded, fine. I'm not sure how the rest would be considered a direct result of this administration though.

What are you referring to by energy problems, the pipeline?
Fair point, it's not directly their fault, but i believe there's a strong sense in the world that Biden is weak and senile. This emboldens entities like hamas who are always testing the waters. And yes trouble with the pipeline.

Also why didn't you include the spike in gas prices in the emboldened?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Fair point, it's not directly their fault, but i believe there's a strong sense in the world that Biden is weak and senile. This emboldens entities like hamas who are always testing the waters. And yes trouble with the pipeline.

Also why didn't you include the spike in gas prices in the emboldened?
Understandable. I personally don't see the Palestine - Israel continuation as a reflection of us, they've been doing this since before either of us were born and at this rate it'll continue after we die as well. Should we be attacked, that's a different story. As for the pipeline, Colonial is privately held. To me this would be equivalent to blaming Trump for the Equifax hack back in 2017. Not that ransomware is really "hacking," but still.

Because ultimately while we are the largest single producer last I checked, OPEC+ still controls the majority of the global oil supply. What Saudi Arabia wants, goes still. Look at the language used here when discussing output cuts:
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/01/ope...uction-policy-as-demand-concerns-persist.html

Ahead of the meeting, OPEC Secretary-General Mohammed Barkindo stressed the need “to remain very cautious” as a result of ongoing uncertainties and fragility caused by the coronavirus pandemic.

Similarly, Saudi Arabia has previously encouraged allied partners to remain “extremely cautious” on production policy, warning the group against complacency as it seeks to ensure a full oil market recovery.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Is it really gasoline because it also looks like urine
Yeah, it looks like Elon Musk's trunk. Guy is going full Howard Hughes and all.

Understandable. I personally don't see the Palestine - Israel continuation as a reflection of us, they've been doing this since before either of us were born and at this rate it'll continue after we die as well.
It is when you think May 4 should be "Start Wars" Day instead of "Star Wars" Day.

But the gas shortage is largely human-caused scarcity crazies making it bad for everyone else. Not sure you can fix that without rationing the stuff, which opens all sorts of other issues.

But wait, doesn't the US have a jobs surplus problem?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Understandable. I personally don't see the Palestine - Israel continuation as a reflection of us, they've been doing this since before either of us were born and at this rate it'll continue after we die as well. Should we be attacked, that's a different story. As for the pipeline, Colonial is privately held. To me this would be equivalent to blaming Trump for the Equifax hack back in 2017. Not that ransomware is really "hacking," but still.

Because ultimately while we are the largest single producer last I checked, OPEC+ still controls the majority of the global oil supply. What Saudi Arabia wants, goes still. Look at the language used here when discussing output cuts:
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/01/ope...uction-policy-as-demand-concerns-persist.html
Trump was getting arab states who were staunch Palestinian supporters to let Israel open embassies in their countries, as soon as he is out outrage is manufactured to create crisis, it's not a coincidence.

It's not a matter of production it's a matter of logistics we have the biggest oil cache. It's also not fair to compare a national security commodity to peoples identity. You lose wars and civilizations because of energy, not credit.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It is when you think May 4 should be "Start Wars" Day instead of "Star Wars" Day.
I don't get it :shifty:

Trump was getting arab states who were staunch Palestinian supporters to let Israel open embassies in their countries, as soon as he is out outrage is manufactured to create crisis, it's not a coincidence.

It's not a matter of production it's a matter of logistics we have the biggest oil cache. It's also not fair to compare a national security commodity to peoples identity. You lose wars and civilizations because of energy, not credit.
UAE and Oman, right? Not to take away from his administration there, as getting them to talk at all is a good step, but UAE was in the works to warm relations before he was even elected and Oman said it won't normalize relations until there is a Palestinian state. I just find it hard to believe that Palestinians were just sitting there and waiting until he left office to do something, at the end of the day the world just doesn't revolve around him.

That's fair then. Though I don't know of any proposed pipeline in the east that Biden scrapped or anything that would've affected this, could be wrong. My comparison was more just conceptually of private company hack to private company hack. Through this though I did learn that there is foreign ownership of this pipeline. Only pension funds, but still it's not an idea that I very much like.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/...-up-again-and-again-will-it-make-a-difference

Watkins, the “Q Shaman” Jacob Chansley’s attorney, said his client had Asperger’s syndrome and indicated that Chansley’s mental state — and the impact of Trump’s “propaganda” efforts — would play a role in his case.

“A lot of these defendants — and I’m going to use this colloquial term, perhaps disrespectfully — but they’re all fucking short-bus people,” Watkins told TPM. “These are people with brain damage, they’re fucking retarded, they’re on the goddamn spectrum.”

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
What Kochs did was not dissimilar to what other people in their position do. But Chris Cuomo sitting on strategy calls with his politician brother fully aware of nursing home coverup, while also calling himself a journalist is next level douchebaggery. Mario Cuomo would be proud.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
I
Ted Cruz is such a stupid fuckface, just ruling up his base with Russian propaganda videos :lol:

its not even russian propaganda, if it was China it wouldn't have made a difference. Just highlights the sad state of affairs regarding popular american culture at the moment. Not to mention how that US "military" advert looks like something out of Disney :inter:

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
It’s a strange state of affairs here. It seems like the democrats are Chinese sympathizers and the republicans are Russian sympathizers. Can’t we just have a moderate who is center right fiscally and center left socially?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)