'Murica! (151 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You mean like preventing university staff and students from shutting down events they don't agree with?
That’s obviously wrong but I can’t see how surveying all students, faculty and staff is a step in that direction? Would you agree if Federal government survey all its employees on their beliefs?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
That’s obviously wrong but I can’t see how surveying all students, faculty and staff is a step in that direction? Would you agree if Federal government survey all its employees on their beliefs?
I think if their views are to dismantle the system that pays their paycheck it does create a big conflict of interest. Also if a teacher in a public university decides to directly or indirectly limit views that too should be addressed. After all, public schools get funding withheld if students don't reach certain benchmarks, i.e staff not doing their job and i think this could be argued under this lens.

I also realize this is just politicking, and de santis working that base.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I think if their views are to dismantle the system that pays their paycheck it does create a big conflict of interest. Also if a teacher in a public university decides to directly or indirectly limit views that too should be addressed. After all, public schools get funding withheld if students don't reach certain benchmarks, i.e staff not doing their job and i think this could be argued under this lens.

So you’re ok with government asking people for their beliefs as long as you like the government and disagree with the people they’re surveying?
Politicking or not this is bullshit. The concerning part is that “base” like this idea while flying “don’t tread on me” flags and screaming “freedom”.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
So you’re ok with government asking people for their beliefs as long as you like the government and disagree with the people they’re surveying?
Politicking or not this is bullshit. The concerning part is that “base” like this idea while flying “don’t tread on me” flags and screaming “freedom”.
Did i say any belief?

https://codes.findlaw.com/us/title-... or more persons,force to prevent, hinder, or

It's law, and double compounded if perpetrated by employees getting directly or indirectly paid with federal funds.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Did i say any belief?

https://codes.findlaw.com/us/title-18-crimes-and-criminal-procedure/18-usc-sect-2384.html#:~:text=If two or more persons,force to prevent, hinder, or

It's law, and double compounded if perpetrated by employees getting directly or indirectly paid with federal funds.
Not sure what we’re discussing then. That Florida law is about surveying students on their beliefs. You can throw event disrupters into gulag and I surely support that.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
lol what can possibly go wrong?
It's Florida. They need hotbeds for spicy ideology.

Stale ideology is so white-centric and culturally erasing.

I'm just glad college is behind me
Word to that. And every year that passes, the traditional college route seems less and less relevant to actually having a profitable adulthood.

All exacerbated by the glut of education and the oversupply of elites, Cliodynamics-style.

And don't give me this "Creator Economy" b.s. Every 22 year old is not going to be able to put food on the table and pay off their college loans and car payments by pumping out more and more content as wannabe influencers in the passion economy.

We are drowning in more information and opinions. There is no demand for more as much as demand to turn it off or at least filter it out. I ain't paying you for your passion. That's a supply-driven economy, not a consumer-demand-driven one.

Mos def. RdS seems in overdrive to prep his presentation as Trump 2: Electric Boogaloo 2024. And I'm not so sure that Long Trump disease is really what's going to float in 2024.

Not sure what we’re discussing then. That Florida law is about surveying students on their beliefs. You can throw event disrupters into gulag and I surely support that.
I thought it also covered recording professors, surveillance style.

The problem these days is that universities are filled with complete fuckin blue pilled imbeciles (especially females).
Just the vegans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 146)