'Murica! (143 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Has anyone taxed your anal virginity?

What's all this "anti-asian racism" that they're talking about lately?
I dunno. It seems like an epidemic. I mean, over 98% of the crimes in China are committed against Asians. It's out of control.

people being treated poorly because they are Asian and folks think they’re responsible for covid

I dunno how prevalent it is but it’s getting a lot visibility lately and rightly so since most of what I’ve seen is old ladies getting punched in the face by street tuffs
Word to that. What I don't get is how we had Trump spouting "China virus" every other tweet a year ago, but it was only until a couple months ago under Biden that people seemed to actually give a sh*t -- and that only in response to some viral knock-out videos of old people.

Sadly, the message is that if there's a dead Asian and there isn't a viral video, nothing to see here folks.
Lol, imagine thinking Trump was a better president than FDR. :rofl:
He meant Eleanor.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I dunno. It seems like an epidemic. I mean, over 98% of the crimes in China are committed against Asians. It's out of control.

Word to that. What I don't get is how we had Trump spouting "China virus" every other tweet a year ago, but it was only until a couple months ago under Biden that people seemed to actually give a sh*t -- and that only in response to some viral knock-out videos of old people.

Sadly, the message is that if there's a dead Asian and there isn't a viral video, nothing to see here folks.
Haven't the attacks against elderly Asian folks been going on (at least in the Bay Area) for a decade though? We just never talked about it because the perpetrators were always black.

Now hoodrats attacking elderly asians is supposedly new and an example of the out on control white supremacy for some reason? Even though it long pre dated the coronavirus

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Haven't the attacks against elderly Asian folks been going on (at least in the Bay Area) for a decade though? We just never talked about it because the perpetrators were always black.

Now hoodrats attacking elderly asians is supposedly new and an example of the out on control white supremacy for some reason? Even though it long pre dated the coronavirus
Hey, if you're gonna knock out a person in a mugging, all the better if they're 87 years old. And in the Bay Area, the only people living there at that age all seem to be Asian, so whaddya gonna do?

But yeah... I double over in howling laughter everytime a read some bleeding-heart headline from Bay Area news blaming white supremacy for black kids beating on old Asians.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yeah he was a bit on the left too, but it's more about having the right man at the right time, i always say ideology always kneels at the altar of reality.
I don’t think Teddy was on the left really. He wanted the government to dominate big business mostly the fend off the threat from the left, and to exert dominance over the most powerful guys in the country. In terms of reform he was hardly the leader of the movement, but went along with it. He even tried to deride investigative journalists in his “man with a muck rake” speech, yet they wore it as a badge of honor, calling themselves “muckrakers”.
his stance on war was crazy for his time and even now.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So Biden wants to increase the corporate tax rate back to the highest in the industrial world. While his mouthpiece Cecilia says everyone still isnt working due to shutdowns and that the government needs to spend more and she isn’t worried about inflation other than “transitory price imbalances due to Covid.”

God these people. Free money for everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 133)