'Murica! (79 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
If I was a muslim in the States I'd start packing right now. And I mean that. When it becomes so damn obvious that half the country really doesn't want you there, your situation is becoming dangerous.
Add Latino, immigrant, black and woman to that list. Truth is its always been this way. What changed now was that those disgusting folks found a motivational figure in Trump to leave their closets and show their bigotry, hatred and Xenophobia to the world. They voted.

Buy on AliExpress.com

happybum

Oct 23, 2014
The way people overreact is mind boggling. How many business deals does Trump have in South America and the Middle East? If he hated Latinos and Muslims that much, why would he be in business with these people? He just wanted the redneck vote, and doesn't care about anyone but himself.

Trump is going to do as much for rednecks, as Obama did for black people. Zilch.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Worth noting that Bernie is not a member of the Democratic Party.

Rather look towards peeps like Elizabeth Warren :heart: and Julian Castro.

Oh, and Clinton won the popular vote. The GOP have "won" 1 out of the last 7 prez elections. Worlds greatest democracy dey say. But dey don't know shit :lol:
He wasn't, but I think he changed his registration to run in Dem primaries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Soooo ... we have still one option left then. ALL TO MALTA AND PICKING POTATO"S WITH KLINNN @Klin

Nobody cares about Malta and you can chill there in the sun eating some fried potato's. I will agree with that life :)
We'll soon build a wall around the island so I suggest you hurry up.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yeah but that made no difference in Michigan and Wisconsin
True, but Hillary didn't even campaign in Wisconsin.

- - - Updated - - -

Well that's pretty ridiculous to be a member just for the primaries.
Warren then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well after he got fucked out of the nomination by a bunch of dumb femnazis who just had to have the first female president, it isn't surprising he went back on his own.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Well after he got fucked out of the nomination by a bunch of dumb femnazis who just had to have the first female president, it isn't surprising he went back on his own.
Didn't have to do much with that at all, simple power structures behind it mostly.

+demographics, not sure if Bernie would've won it even without any of the DNC shenanigans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)