'Murica! (124 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Add Latino, immigrant, black and woman to that list. Truth is its always been this way. What changed now was that those disgusting folks found a motivational figure in Trump to leave their closets and show their bigotry, hatred and Xenophobia to the world. They voted.
How the hell didn't more Latinos vote for Clinton btw.? Last time i checked it were around 65%. Black folks got it right, well, at least the ones who actually went voting.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
True, but Hillary didn't even campaign in Wisconsin.

- - - Updated - - -

Well after he got fucked out of the nomination by a bunch of dumb femnazis who just had to have the first female president, it isn't surprising he went back on his own.
Still pretty ridiculous especially for a politician. You don't just leave the party because some people like DWS and Brazile did you wrong. I think he did it for an entirely different reason. Bernie revolution is the only hope Dems have now to take some seats in the house and Senate in the midterms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Still pretty ridiculous especially for a politician. You don't just leave the party because some people like DWS and Brazile did you wrong. I think he did it for an entirely different reason.
Like the fact that he has always been an independent?

Nothing ridiculous in him returning to his independent role.

Besides he got royally fucked by the DNC.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
How the hell didn't more Latinos vote for Clinton btw.? Last time i checked it were around 65%. Black folks got it right, well, at least the ones who actually went voting.
This is not a scientific answer and I don't have much evidence for it, but I feel some Latinos, who happen to get a citizenship after some long years, don't want other Latinos to get it so easily. So they support Trump's immigration plan. Same can be said about some other immigrants as well. I know a Chinese guy who felt exactly this way

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Like the fact that he has always been an independent?

Nothing ridiculous in him returning to his independent role.
I wouldn't have any problem with that if he ran as an independent as well.
You don't just use party apparatus and after not getting your way be like "fuck it I quit"

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I wouldn't have any problem with that if he ran as an independent as well
You make no sense. For Bernie and his movement to have a decent shot at the presidential election he needs the Democratic Party. But he was elected to the Senate as an independent, so he assume that role post-nomination.

Anyways, why would he stay? Have a look at what DNC did to him and his campaign.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You make no sense. For Bernie and his movement to have a decent shot at the presidential election he needs the Democratic Party. But he was elected to the Senate as an independent, so he assume that role post-nomination.

Anyways, why would he stay? Have a look at what DNC did to him and his campaign.
I think I do. You can't just use the system without caring for it. It's legal, but not very honorable especially for a man like Bernie

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
To be fair, the infrastructure investment was always one of the very few Trump policies I liked - I just fear that the GOP ain't gonna like this one.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
This guy's articles are worth a read. He saw it all along. I remember reading a couple of his articles and dismissing them out of hand. I was wrong, terribly wrong.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ld-trump-white-house-hillary-clinton-liberals

Of course, he doesn't say that Trump is the solution to the problems he mentions in the article, but the Democrats's complacency and failure to connect with core economic issues is the cause of this defeat.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
To be fair, the infrastructure investment was always one of the very few Trump policies I liked - I just fear that the GOP ain't gonna like this one.
Without increasing taxes it would be disastrous. But GOP will not like it anyway

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Big government spending to solve unemployment against a racial background.

What could possibly go wrong?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)