'Murica! (46 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
didn't see this coming... god have mercy on all of us. would be interesting to see how this changes america's foreign policy towards the russians, the EU, and the syrian conflict.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
So apparently Trump thanked Clinton for her service for the country? :lol:
You know who has it rough? Mike Pence. Dude was probably using this as a launchpad for his Presidential bid for 2020. Now he's the proxy president who will get no credit and will probably be blamed for all the shit that will eventually follow by Tanman.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Aahahahaha!
Yessssss!
@Bjerknes: it happened man. :lol2:

What did I tell you?:
donpiero said:
The more I witness this lopsided, blatantly biased, shameless support of Clinton and the petulant reactions to everything Trump, from this whole lot of "supposedly" objectivity-driven, educated journalist and media, intellectuals, celebrities, public figures, you name it, that one way or another have found a niche for themselves in the spotlight as the "in-the-know" elites, the more I wish Trump wins, just to see this utterly disgusting bunch's faces after the results are announced...

... but then again, it's human nature that the more you try, with all your might and power, to put it in people's skulls that what you think is absolutely right and they should do exactly as what you want them to do, the more it creates resentment and resistance in that said people, and they tend to do the exact opposite of what you're desperately trying to convince them to do. So if Trump in fact wins this election, I contribute part of it to this desperate media-frenzy against him.

You keep rubbing people the wrong way, Keep shoving down their throats what you think they "should" do, and they tend to do the exact opposite.
This was THE BIGGEST middle finger to those scumbag liberal media, ganging up on Trump, ever! Take that fvckers! :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

And I believe a special "fvck you" is in order to: @campionesidd, @Post Ironic, and the oh-so-know-it-all @X

:rofl:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Aahahahaha!
Yessssss!
@Bjerknes: it happened man. 2:

What did I tell you?:

You keep rubbing people the wrong way, Keep shoving down their throats what you think they "should" do, and they tend to do the exact opposite.
This was THE BIGGEST middle finger to those scumbag liberal media, ganging up on Trump, ever! Take that fvckers! 2:2:2:2:2:

And I believe a special "fvck you" is in order to: @campionesidd, @Post Ironic, and the oh-so-know-it-all @X

:rofl:
That's great.

Trump vows to make America great again. In reality this will be the end of the US as a superpower. And in a matter of weeks.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
That's great.

Trump vows to make America great again. In reality this will be the end of the US as a superpower. And in a matter of weeks.
Go easy on that hyperbole! If a guy can create such an upset against all the sh!tstorm and odds, I'm willing to bet he's way smarter than what you think he is.
Then again, he can't do worse than O'bummer, who with his inaction, and pvssy mentality turned US from "a superpower" to "another country out there".

happybum

Oct 23, 2014
The thing about Trump is he's literally the most famous person in the world right now. America might be declining, but their status won't fade soon. The entire world is focused on them. Even more so than with Obama.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)