'Murica! (117 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It's the same in all of America. Hillary is up 54% to 37% in 18-29 year olds, and 50% to 42% among 30-44.

But Trump beats her 53%-44% among 45-64. And 52% to 45% amongst 65 and over.

Old fucks are ruining America. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

So would Elizabeth Warren. Depressing.
More like old fucks thinking they can turn back the clock. Put the genie back in the lamp. Put the horses back into the barn.
:rofl::rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

It's the same in all of America. Hillary is up 54% to 37% in 18-29 year olds, and 50% to 42% among 30-44.

- - - Updated - - -

Immigration Canada site is down. :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'm calling Kanye and Kim for 2020. Mark my words :lol:
:xfinger::lol:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Aahahahaha!
Yessssss!
@Bjerknes: it happened man. :lol2:

What did I tell you?:

You keep rubbing people the wrong way, Keep shoving down their throats what you think they "should" do, and they tend to do the exact opposite.
This was THE BIGGEST middle finger to those scumbag liberal media, ganging up on Trump, ever! Take that fvckers! :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

And I believe a special "fvck you" is in order to: @campionesidd, @Post Ironic, and the oh-so-know-it-all @X

:rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Did you see his winning speech? It was a whole nother Trump.

There's a distinct Berlusconi feel to his "showman to statesman". With solid advisors around him and a sensible secretary of state. Trump will do just fine.

Personal relationship is quite important in diplomacy. Perhaps a lockeroom douche liek Trump can actually charm Putin.
I haven't I just woke up recently :D

(actually 3h ago but I was reading)

No, he won't.

Trump's speech was that of a scared man realising he can't back up his bullshit.

The problem is his voters will want him to.
He won't be the first to disappoint the voters. Isn't it always like that? Like... everywhere?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Aahahahaha!
Yessssss!
@Bjerknes: it happened man. :lol2:

What did I tell you?:

You keep rubbing people the wrong way, Keep shoving down their throats what you think they "should" do, and they tend to do the exact opposite.
This was THE BIGGEST middle finger to those scumbag liberal media, ganging up on Trump, ever! Take that fvckers! :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

And I believe a special "fvck you" is in order to: @campionesidd, @Post Ironic, and the oh-so-know-it-all @X

:rofl:

You got the wrong guy, i don't care either way, i still think that all who voted for or support trump are morons

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

You realise a lot of Americans will be coming your way?
It doesn't matter. Americans will be no different then any other newcomers and will have to abide by the rules of the land.

I'm not scared of Americans, nor do I have any issue with them, is just that watching something so huge collapse into itself is hilarious.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I haven't I just woke up recently :D

(actually 3h ago but I was reading)

He won't be the first to disappoint the voters. Isn't it always like that? Like... everywhere?
Sure. But he can't. He's different. That's what he said. They'll burn him if he doesn't back up his claims.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Sure. But he can't. He's different. That's what he said. They'll burn him if he doesn't back up his claims.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
Obviously he is not going to do all those dumb shit he said, namely that wall talk and banning muslims :lol:
I'm real exited to see him explain to his devoted followers that he wont be executing the initial plan of action.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Obviously he is not going to do all those dumb shit he said, namely that wall talk and banning muslims
I'm real exited to see him explain to his devoted followers that he wont be executing the initial plan of action.
He's really fucked if he doesn't.

His voter is the angry white male.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
He won't and he can't. He doesn't have the power nor the authority to make such things happen.
Exactly. Anyways; people didn't for him due to his policies. The voted for him as an anti-establishment vote.

Any buffoon could have won against Hillary as we just have witnessed.

Ironically many of those who voted anti-establishment Trump have most likely voted for a very establishment candidate for the house or senate :lol: And it's actually the two chambers that needs an overhaul - not the White house.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This is truly one of the weirdest morning ever, just woke up and I really can't believe it actually happend.

Litterally nothing can suprise me from this point on.

Hillary should dust off the sarcophagus and just hibernate til everyone forgets she ever existed.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
You poor bastard. We got to live through all the events as they happened, truly a surreal and historic (in so many hilarious ways) day it was.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Exactly. Anyways; people didn't for him due to his policies. The voted for him as an anti-establishment vote.

Any buffoon could have won against Hillary as we just have witnessed.

Ironically many of those who voted anti-establishment Trump have most likely voted for a very establishment candidate for the house or senate :lol: And it's actually the two chambers that needs an overhaul - not the White house.
They're fucked :lol:
Wonder how long till they realize that they got played by ma boi.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Obviously he is not going to do all those dumb shit he said, namely that wall talk and banning muslims :lol:
The same thing happened here. People voted for an extreme right wing candidate who promised to build a Hindu temple on a land where a mosque once stood and abolish article 370 which gave special status to the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Two very contentious issues that'll give the wall and the muslim ban a run for it's money. He won by a landslide and it's been two years and nothing on those fronts. The majority party barely even talks about it. Doesn't stop his supporters from blowing his horn every single minute of the day.
Trump will do just fine even if he doesn't keep his promise. Most often than not people will support him through anything because they want to assure themselves that they made the right choice.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
icemaη;5415001 said:
The same thing happened here. People voted for an extreme right wing candidate who promised to build a Hindu temple on a land where a mosque once stood and abolish article 370 which gave special status to the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Two very contentious issues that'll give the wall and the muslim ban a run for it's money. He won by a landslide and it's been two years and nothing on those fronts. The majority party barely even talks about it. Doesn't stop his supporters from blowing his horn every single minute of the day.
Trump will do just fine even if he doesn't keep his promise. Most often than not people will support him through anything because they want to assure themselves that they made the right choice.
I get what you mean, but the American people are whole different beast all together, hearing video's like the one below really makes me wonder if they'll let it go. These are very angry people, talking about the will of the people and shit :lol:

Worse thing that could've possibly happened last night, was Hillary winning by a very small margin. Trump supporters would've rioted the shit out of their towns/cities, claiming they've been cheated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)