'Murica! (67 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
i just discovered there were 2-3 more choices beside Clinton and Trump.
Why nobody voted for them?
I mean choosing between a evil psyco beach and a stupid cretin i would have gone for the third party
still they got pathetic numbers and on tv (at least here) nobody talked about them

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
If the bolded were true, how did we arrive at a general consensus that same-sex marriages should be accepted? [in the Western World]

Gut feeling is just another word for decision-making based on experience. So if you wanna counter Trump you have to understand the experiences that those who vote for Trump have based their support on.

One of them is the gut feeling that the rust belt's traditional middle class workers are loosing out in the race of globalization.

Another is classic Marx of Bourgeoisie versus Proletarians. Too few have too much power; it creates apathy towards the establisment (ie. Clinton), where the gut says: rather Trump than "same old".

There's the fear of losing "White America". To some it looks like racism, but underneath there is a deep concern in regards to the society "my" forefathers build in 19th and 20th century.

And so the list continues. Washington and Bruxelles are the epitome of elitist societies not grasping the concern of the 'non-educated' classes. Juncker, Merkel, the two chambers of murica etc.
Jesus christ I'm smart.

- - - Updated - - -

House of Cards has nothing on this shit.
House of Cards have build on the idea of the evil Clintons.

If I can watch it on Netflix, they can exist irl.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
[1/8 jew mode on] Tiem to invest btw. Dow Jones will plummet today/tomorrow.

Better earn a wee dollar on this. [1/8 jew mode off]
the only upside of this whole trump story is that finally i get to buy some nice guitars for cheap from the us. too bad i have too many guitars already.

brexit: check
trump: check
what's next? north korea attacks some random countries?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
the only upside of this whole trump story is that finally i get to buy some nice guitars for cheap from the us. too bad i have too many guitars already.

brexit: check
trump: check
what's next? north korea attacks some random countries?
Le Pen. France.

- - - Updated - - -

icemaη;5414920 said:
Seriously? This shit is beyond ridiculous now :lol2:
She's an arrogant bitch.

I miss Bernie Bern.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)