'Murica! (24 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Trump said that he wanted a strong military, but not meddle everywhere internationally.

As long as he sorta follows that, he can spend all he want on military.
lol, the US spends more on its military than the next 10 biggest countries combined.
There's no way this avoids a military conflict. If he does, good on him, but with his incredible ego and his views on American exceptionalism, I don't think it's likely he will keep America's hands clean.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
lol, the US spends more on its military than the next 10 biggest countries combined.
There's no way this avoids a military conflict. If he does, good on him, but with his incredible ego and his views on American exceptionalism, I don't think it's likely he will keep America's hands clean.
Not just that, but Zach said he's against Hilary because she's in the pockets of the military complex, but finds no qualms justifying this

- - - Updated - - -
@swag https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-s-first-latin-american-president/?tid=sm_fb

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Not just that, but Zach said he's against Hilary because she's in the pockets of the military complex, but finds no qualms justifying this

- - - Updated - - -
@swag https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-s-first-latin-american-president/?tid=sm_fb
A president in the pocket of the weaponlobby will go into conflicts and wage war. Thats why i didnt liked it, and linked it to her idiotic idea of what should happen in Syria.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets stop that please.

I've read for 500 times each day what will and wont happen.

From people who were all wrong about who'd win the election

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I live in Belgium Osman. I'm not paying taxes.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit for the US.

Paying quite alot here

- - - Updated - - -

In a big syria conflict, belgium is in the middle between us and russia

If the us invades the middle east, its europe who can harbor the refugees, and radical terror the most

They can spend fuck all. As long as its not bombing the shit out of anyone, so be it

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Belgium may very well be over-taxed, but that is part of the reason they have nearly free post-secondary, great public healthcare, great public education, great social programs, etc, contrary to America where all of those things are more or less in the shitter.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:lol:

You're a student getting your education subsidized by the state. You pay fuck all in taxes.
I graduated july 2015 ?

- - - Updated - - -

He finished his studies, but your point stands to some extend. Quite a few years will pass before he has paid the state back for his schooling
I worked 5 and something years(04-09) before i went back to study(10-15).

Not that many years. Especially not at my taxation

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Belgium may very well be over-taxed, but that is part of the reason they have nearly free post-secondary, great public healthcare, great public education, great social programs, etc, contrary to America where all of those things are more or less in the shitter.
We also have insane dropout rates cause people dont take it serious.
Our healthcare is grear
Our social programs are abused by large

Our wages are enormously smaller compared to the states, total taxation around 60%. Cause i took a car in my salary.

If i would do the same job in the states id earn 5-6 times more cause higher wages and less tax

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He finished his studies, but your point stands to some extend. Quite a few years will pass before he has paid the state back for his schooling
Many people would not have been able to get schooling anyway. We say that casually that we would pay it back in a few years, but there's no way of knowing whether we'd have been able to get a scholarship or a loan.
I graduated july 2015 ?

- - - Updated - - -

I worked 5 and something years(04-09) before i went back to study(10-15).

Not that many years. Especially not at my taxation

- - - Updated - - -

We also have insane dropout rates cause people dont take it serious.
Our healthcare is grear
Our social programs are abused by large

Our wages are enormously smaller compared to the states, total taxation around 60%. Cause i took a car in my salary.

If i would do the same job in the states id earn 5-6 times more cause higher wages and less tax
Dude.

It is abused, yes. And that's unfortunate.

But you're forgetting a couple of very important things.

Not only is education here almost free, it is also very good. Among the best in the world.

In terms of healthcare any system has room for improvement. But I pay 77 euros a year and almost all my expenses are covered. When a surgery costs 4k, the state pays 3800. And for the extra 200 I have another very cheap optional insurance. And Belgium ranks quite high when it comes to quality as well.

No, I will pay a lot of taxes in my life. Probably more than most. But that's just fine.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
A president in the pocket of the weaponlobby will go into conflicts and wage war. Thats why i didnt liked it, and linked it to her idiotic idea of what should happen in Syria.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets stop that please.

I've read for 500 times each day what will and wont happen.

From people who were all wrong about who'd win the election
Lol. I was right about Trump winning. Doesn't mean I am suddenly a senior expert in politics.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:rofl: about Zach bringing up financing and investments in recreation and sporting activities... Those are exactly the sort of things that get cut out of Republican budgets to allow their tax cuts while simultaneously increasing military and police spending.

Social services, community groups, community sports, the arts, public education, etc... These things all get the axe under conservative governments. Such irony to hear you of all people talking about the benefit of them.
Honestly I think Zach has never been to the US and it shows.

Obviously a few months there does not make me as knowledgeable as an American, but it does give you a far better idea about what conservative means in the US. And that's a whole different thing than what it means in Europe trust me. Conservatives here would probably still be considered libtards in the US.

Zach underestimates this phenomenon imo.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'd agree with that, considering worst-case scenarios (and no I don't mean nuclear war or anything preposterous like that).
Nuclear war is impossible, because everyone knows it would destroy the planet we live on. No one's going to risk that.

But smaller violent conflicts? Push buttons hard enough, make people suffer enough, and yeah I can see it happening.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Trump said that he wanted a strong military, but not meddle everywhere internationally.

As long as he sorta follows that, he can spend all he want on military.
We have no money for this, it is honestly the last thing we need.

- - - Updated - - -

Many people would not have been able to get schooling anyway. We say that casually that we would pay it back in a few years, but there's no way of knowing whether we'd have been able to get a scholarship or a loan.

Dude.

Not only is education here almost free, it is also very good. Among the best in the world.

In terms of healthcare any system has room for improvement. But I pay 77 euros a year and almost all my expenses are covered. When a surgery costs 4k, the state pays 3800. And for the extra 200 I have another very cheap optional insurance. And Belgium ranks quite high when it comes to quality as well.

No, I will pay a lot of taxes in my life. Probably more than most. But that's just fine.
:lol: Damn, I had to pay that just to get an ingrown toenail removed WITH insurance, I pay a little less than that per paycheck for the insurance too.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We have no money for this, it is honestly the last thing we need.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, I had to pay that just to get an ingrown toenail removed WITH insurance, I pay a little less than that per paycheck for the insurance too.
Yeah, you really pay almost nothing here.

Of course there is still room for improvement. Breast implants after amputation for breast cancer are considered purely aesthetical for example. And the rule is they don't pay for aesthetic surgeries. I can understand the reasoning, but still. Sometimes the system can be cold.

It's always been my idea that as a society we should strive to free and good healthcare. As a human being, you deserve to be in good health.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Dude.

WTF, Even as a student I pay 1000 dollars for health insurance, and my premium is subsidized through my school.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
WTF, Even as a student I pay 1000 dollars for health insurance, and my premium is subsidized through my school.
Yup. Of course you for it through taxes and stuff, but the total cost is still substantially lower than it is in the US. And for a whole multitude of reasons private healthcare simply doesn't work.

Honestly I think the debate around this in the US is bordering on the criminal. Advocating private healthcare is actively killing people.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lol. I was right about Trump winning. Doesn't mean I am suddenly a senior expert in politics.
That wasent directed to the people here, but to the press. They write all the time now about what will happen. While beeing all wrong on the election in the first place.

So i think we should all ease down on predictions

Also i should unsub to De Standaard

- - - Updated - - -

Dude.

As a lawyer, do you realise how much more you'd make in the US ?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That wasent directed to the people here, but to the press. They write all the time now about what will happen. While beeing all wrong on the election in the first place.

So i think we should all ease down on predictions

Also i should unsub to De Standaard

- - - Updated - - -

As a lawyer, do you realise how much more you'd make in the US ?
I do. But maybe it would have been impossible for me to become one in the first place.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)