'Murica! (87 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Source please, I'm not seeing anything.

Not on him being a fucktard I mean, we already have that confirmed.
There are a ton.

Graham's tweets: http://www.npr.org/2017/01/26/51186...rt-tax-would-mean-americans-pay-for-that-wall

- - - Updated - - -

Enron_Liberal_Bully
Soy centrist bully.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, they've been doing that since election night.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Which will not happen (and i agree with Ronn that in shia islam a marja's fatwa is FAR from a conclusive proof for so many non-followers of that marja's). I also don't think it's the only problem, for many of these acts of terror are carried out by people who don't even know what a fatwa is
unrelated to the topic: Did you see that post on FB that somebody was contemplating whether Trump's next plan is "Maskan Mehr"? :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
"But sometimes you have to fuel the well in order to really get the economy going"
He's basically supporting a government stimulus, and of course Hannity sits there and doesn't do shit
Did anyone with a brain think different? It's been pretty obvious the entire campaign that his policies were basically mirroring Ronald Reagan's, more so as the campaign went on.
Trump shares a lot of characteristics with certain former Roman emperors if you think about it.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Trump shares a lot of characteristics with certain former Roman emperors if you think about it.
He shares a lot with Ahmadinejad as well. Ahmadinejad had his own set of facts despite pretty much everyone calling him out. He also used his campaign events and 'thank you' tours to pick fight with everyone who dared to oppose him. Floating conspiracy theories and unbelievable stories was a weekly reality

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You suffer from a severe inferiority complex, low self-esteem, and identity conflict. That's why you cherish the idea of an Islamic empire, cause you take comfort in thinking that one day will come in which "they" would want to be one of "you".

I never felt welcomed in my own country, that I dearly love btw, the way I did in the US. Met some of the nicest people in the world, and am absolutely grateful for every single day that I spent in this country. Sorry to let you down.
:tup:

Did anyone with a brain think different? It's been pretty obvious the entire campaign that his policies were basically mirroring Ronald Reagan's, more so as the campaign went on.
If Trump's Presidency is anything like Reagan's, then that would probably be a win, all things considered.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You were saying @Zacheryah

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/316432-trump-military-more-important-than-balanced-budget

- - - Updated - - -

Marjaa and imamate constitute the same problem in their claim that their opinion is conclusive proof, even if differing, especially since there is no dogmatic justification to support it.
Trump said that he wanted a strong military, but not meddle everywhere internationally.

As long as he sorta follows that, he can spend all he want on military.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Which will not happen (and i agree with Ronn that in shia islam a marja's fatwa is FAR from a conclusive proof for so many non-followers of that marja's). I also don't think it's the only problem, for many of these acts of terror are carried out by people who don't even know what a fatwa is
Reminds me of something

About 16 years ago, we used to have quite some issues with moroccan gans of Mechelen and Vilvoorde clashing in the smaller towns in between like mine and the adjecent ones. It was worse in Mechelen, kinda lawless area in that regard.

Big investment was made. Significant increase in police activity on the street (thats easy). Neighbour working groups were made, which put local community police officers, volenteers, and influental people like Imans togheter to talk about the issues and how they could be solved.

The result was that the city of Mechelen made several big investments in for example recreative and sport clubs, and really focussed on financing this, getting the kids into groups. THis was really the key aspect. How can we help to overcome concerns and doubts, how can we matter for every citizen ? Mechelen also made a thing about getting more multiculturality in the police force and street workers.

It has been quite succesfull. Indoor soccer is for example pretty popular. Why i'm referring to this is something that was told last week.

They asked one of the coaches who's involved in running the club aswel how they deal with radicalisation. He simply said if we hear these things,we talk to the person and ask where the Koran says these things. They are never able to give an answer

This is how these issues are solved. Open conversation between the district and the people. Listen and support them. Today, Mechelen is a fine multicultural region. Rarely an issue. Lots of police but there is a friendly attitude between citizens and police.

In fact, if you hear there is a disturbance, its usually white football fans.

This is not an easy thing and actually requires alot of work and effort. If Brussels would have done that in Molenbeek 20 years ago, it wouldnt be as it is today. But is very easy to just get more police and be done with it. Lazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol your flipflopping is jokes, don't worry i won't respond to you no more
What ?

Trump said he wanted less international involvement and focus domestically but with a strong military "to be ready if needed".

I said, check my post to Hoori earlyer, that i initially picked trump over hillary because of her beeing backed by the weaponlobby and insane idea's about Syria which would result in a massive conflict. (Obama, Sanders, Trump, any general they asked all opposed her idea's)

So as long as he doesnt turn into George Bush, i'm fine with it. If he "bombs the shit out of" something, quote me and i'll agree with you.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:rofl: about Zach bringing up financing and investments in recreation and sporting activities... Those are exactly the sort of things that get cut out of Republican budgets to allow their tax cuts while simultaneously increasing military and police spending.

Social services, community groups, community sports, the arts, public education, etc... These things all get the axe under conservative governments. Such irony to hear you of all people talking about the benefit of them.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:rofl: about Zach bringing up financing and investments in recreation and sporting activities... Those are exactly the sort of things that get cut out of Republican budgets to allow their tax cuts while simultaneously increasing military and police spending.

Social services, community groups, community sports, the arts, public education, etc... These things all get the axe under conservative governments. Such irony to hear you of all people talking about the benefit of them.
Am i obliged to agree with everything they say or think ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)