'Murica! (370 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The more i see how casually these commie subhumans have no qualms with bold faced lying the more i am inclined to reject the whole subject of history. I mean if these spiriti immundi can lie about things we actually live through and experience challenging our very existence. What could they do with events and eras outside of that realm.
History is always up for reinterpretation.

Best thing I ever learned from my Chicago-based history class, junior year of high school, on minute one:

History is tricks we play on dead men

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Don't care about their citizens. Keep them all out (from buying land/large real estate) - nearly impossible to know who their citizens work for anyway.

If they become naturalized US citizens then have at it.
why not all foreigners? in Mexico you can buy land or property but it goes back to the state when you die. Don’t see why we can’t have a similar policy

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
why not all foreigners? in Mexico you can buy land or property but it goes back to the state when you die. Don’t see why we can’t have a similar policy
The more the merrier.

For me, Chinese and Russians should be banned from buying land/infrastructure, etc here.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Wait. I thought the FBI was supposed to be a tool of the weaponized federal government. :ziz:

So you're saying Biden put the FBI up to this for some kind of long con? :think:
Apparently these FBI "discovered" docs are from his Senate years (LOL).

My theory since this happened: Someone on that side of the isle came to the determination they no longer want JB. Grab the popcorn...

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Don't care about their citizens. Keep them all out (from buying land/large real estate) - nearly impossible to know who their citizens work for anyway.

If they become naturalized US citizens then have at it.
It takes more than a decade for a Chinese national who came to US legally on H1-B visa to obtain permanent residency and another 5-6 years to get naturalized. Why can’t they own property in the meantime? More importantly what stops a supposed spy to continue spying after getting naturalized? What magic security wand would stop him then and not before?
Devil is always in the details, and policies like what Abbott is proposing is just xenophobic with the intention of appealing to the base.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It takes more than a decade for a Chinese national who came to US legally on H1-B visa to obtain permanent residency and another 5-6 years to get naturalized. Why can’t they own property in the meantime? More importantly what stops a supposed spy to continue spying after getting naturalized? What magic security wand would stop him then and not before?
Devil is always in the details, and policies like what Abbott is proposing is just xenophobic with the intention of appealing to the base.
People don't think. What sounds good and defensible as xenophobia disguised as patriotism won't hold up when it goes from broad to specific.

It's easy to demonize all Chinese as bloodthirsty commies seeking to subvert the Texas constitution. But then there's the neighborhood Chinese baker who makes amazing croissants, and because he can't buy a place he gets kicked out of town with the rent increases. :think:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
People don't think. What sounds good and defensible as xenophobia disguised as patriotism won't hold up when it goes from broad to specific.

It's easy to demonize all Chinese as bloodthirsty commies seeking to subvert the Texas constitution. But then there's the neighborhood Chinese baker who makes amazing croissants, and because he can't buy a place he gets kicked out of town with the rent increases. :think:
Texans don't deserve amazing croissants anyway.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Most 3rd world dumps require a citizen of the country to be at 51% stake for any land purchase and outright outlaw purchase of arable land, how high are they on the xenophobic meter?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Interesting

So not all Republicans have become villain state bootlickers to spite the Dems after all

- - - Updated - - -

Croissants? Was Chinese Food restaurant too racist of an example?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 359)