'Murica! (133 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm sure there's a big Post-It note from 1996 stuck to the main monitor that says, "Whatever you do, DON'T open a new tab in Explorer."

So it's a protocol and safety design problem.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I'm sure there's a big Post-It note from 1996 stuck to the main monitor that says, "Whatever you do, DON'T open a new tab in Explorer."

So it's a protocol and safety design problem.
my friend, I guess It's probably malware after updating a software that affected system or maybe it's a kind of Botnet attack.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I did my research

According to my sources he appears to be bald, short and chubby and not a war hero to compensate for that. Which means he could be God himself and would have no chance to win.

Gerald Ford was bald but he was a war hero and a chad in college
Eisenhower bald but won the war
Truman nuked the japs --> war hero

Larry Hogan -> Bachelor of Arts

It's ogre
Nobody ever voted for Gerald Ford in the first place, which is kind of amusing. He basically got kinda Liz Trussed into the job.

That said, as much as a doofus as he was, I give him credit for steadying the country politically after an impeachment-inspired resignation. There have been far worse presidents.

As for Larry Hogan, he did give us Hogan's Heroes.

Hogan-1.jpg

my friend, I guess It's probably malware after updating a software that affected system or maybe it's a kind of Botnet attack.
Hey, free pr0n is never free.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
long ass article on musk's twitter takeover for amyone interested (and patient enough lol)

https://www.theverge.com/23551060/elon-musk-twitter-takeover-layoffs-workplace-salute-emoji
The more i see how casually these commie subhumans have no qualms with bold faced lying the more i am inclined to reject the whole subject of history. I mean if these spiriti immundi can lie about things we actually live through and experience challenging our very existence. What could they do with events and eras outside of that realm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 105)