'Murica! (322 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
And those that come illegally just waltzing across the border? What happens to them?

- - - Updated - - -

The 30k that get to stay - what grounds determine they can stay? First in 30k in line? Criminal backgrounds? Etc
Just call Biden and ask :disagree:

Sounds like mostly an expanded use of laws that existed before the pandemic, with the addition of that additional pathway for legal immigration.
https://www.dhs.gov/news/2023/01/05...announces-new-border-enforcement-measures-and

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
I’d have you all in my cabinet.

And yes. I’ll buy Greenland
Denmark might not like that.

- - - Updated - - -

And those that come illegally just waltzing across the border? What happens to them?

- - - Updated - - -

The 30k that get to stay - what grounds determine they can stay? First in 30k in line? Criminal backgrounds? Etc
Based on generalities and the aspects of the countries included, I would say Asylum.

How you going to run criminal background checks on dudes without SSNs, bro?

They could show up and say they are me.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This photo is great, but this whole speaker saga is terrifying. This Republican majority can’t agree on anything.
Moderate republicans have sold their soul to the devil. The fact that party is trending towards the MTGs, Boeberts, Gaetzs, Gosars, Jordans, etc says it all. They have gone fully overboard into regressive delusional insanity.

One could say the same about the Democrats with lunatics like “the squad”, but I just don’t see them having the same pull in the Democrat caucus as these lunatics on the far right do with the new GOP.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Moderate republicans have sold their soul to the devil. The fact that party is trending towards the MTGs, Boeberts, Gaetzs, Gosars, Jordans, etc says it all. They have gone fully overboard into regressive delusional insanity.

One could say the same about the Democrats with lunatics like “the squad”, but I just don’t see them having the same pull in the Democrat caucus as these lunatics on the far right do with the new GOP.
They never exercised this kind of power and they easily could have.
Anyway looks like Kevin McCarthy is going to be the next speaker after 15 ballots.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We’d invoke the 25th amendment on your ass. :heart: :snoop:
I’d refuse to leave and open the White House to the public

- - - Updated - - -

Denmark might not like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Based on generalities and the aspects of the countries included, I would say Asylum.

How you going to run criminal background checks on dudes without SSNs, bro?

They could show up and say they are me.
I don’t know who Denmark is.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Rumor of now-former Maryland governor Larry Hogan could run for President. I always thought he was pretty good, despite being a Republican. He was able to get elected in a very left state and was relatively popular with everyone except for the far right. Now he's someone I'd be down with.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Rumor of now-former Maryland governor Larry Hogan could run for President. I always thought he was pretty good, despite being a Republican. He was able to get elected in a very left state and was relatively popular with everyone except for the far right. Now he's someone I'd be down with.
I did my research

According to my sources he appears to be bald, short and chubby and not a war hero to compensate for that. Which means he could be God himself and would have no chance to win.

Gerald Ford was bald but he was a war hero and a chad in college
Eisenhower bald but won the war
Truman nuked the japs --> war hero

Larry Hogan -> Bachelor of Arts

It's ogre

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I’m not against Republicans like him and Charlie Baker from Masshole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 309)