'Murica! (78 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Something like 70-80% of Americans support abortion. This is the weirdest battle to bring up for conservatives. What do they have to gain by going for something their own base doesn’t support?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Something like 70-80% of Americans support abortion. This is the weirdest battle to bring up for conservatives. What do they have to gain by going for something their own base doesn’t support?
Its somehow all a ruse to keep the corporate and financial elite serving "politicians" in power.It always is. Always.

- - - Updated - - -

I think in states that outlawed abortion, you can still throw her down the stairs.
Women in those states are getting tougher and tougher to lift though

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What I do like about the Supreme Court decision is that really this was always something that needed to be decided by law not caselaw. It was never up to the Court to make that decision.

But to take it away as a constitutional right at this point in time.

And to do it when the decision has so clearly been bought.

Man, America has really hit an all time low.

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn't a bunch of unwanted kids in certain states just create a much bigger welfare state, growing crime problems, "diversity"? All things those states don't seem to want
I think the idea is likely to shackle certain populations. It is something that keeps the poor poor and the rich rich.

- - - Updated - - -

That should be the fate of any doctor that takes out a baby in the 3rd trimester without cause.
This is something that just does not happen. Ever.

You think people waltz into hospitals 7 months pregnant and can just ask to have their babies removed for no reason?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)