'Murica! (116 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Banning something doesn't erase it from society, be it guns, booze or abortions. It will create a black market with shady doctors scraping babies out in some basements. The correct move would have been to educate women to not be whores instead, just like the right response to school shooters would be to help kids not become schizos.

moderate & reasonable centrist out

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Banning something doesn't erase it from society, be it guns, booze or abortions. It will create a black market with shady doctors scraping babies out in some basements. The correct move would have been to educate women to not be whores instead, just like the right response to school shooters would be to help kids not become schizos.

I agree, correct move should have been to repeal the 19th. Will automatically fix 90% of problems out there.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Well I guess I'm stuck in California now. Thanks conservatards
I do actually wonder about this on a macro scale, if it will affect where people/businesses move at any level of significance. I'd have to imagine that states where abortion becomes actually criminalized become a lot less attractive for some large corporations.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I do actually wonder about this on a macro scale, if it will affect where people/businesses move at any level of significance. I'd have to imagine that states where abortion becomes actually criminalized become a lot less attractive for some large corporations.
Of course. Significant amounts of employees are not going to accept living in a state like that

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Finally, now my seed can spread!
It's why we call you Johnny Appleseed.

Trump is definitely the anomaly, and his presidency will have far reaching concequences.
Those being that there's a lower tolerance for democracy and a desire for autocracy that is bound to have a more skilled and conniving despot at the helm.

First rule of Coup Club is: you do not make fun of the military.

Well there goes all your potential dates then.

Susan Sarandon will be forever proud of the fight.
That fish-eyed fool?

Jul 2, 2006

education helps but the main reason those bannings didn't work is punishment is not deterrent as nearly as it should be. if a doctor knows his vital organs would have been aborted when he caught, he wouldn't dare operating in basements.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
education helps but the main reason those bannings didn't work is punishment is not deterrent as nearly as it should be. if a doctor knows his vital organs would have been aborted when he caught, he wouldn't dare operating in basements.
That should be the fate of any doctor that takes out a baby in the 3rd trimester without cause.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)