'Murica! (89 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
arrested, yes. Shot? No
Depends. Some states have castle laws, which means if you're trespassing you can legally be shot if you don't leave after warning. If we're talking about store owners who are having their livelihoods fucked by rioters, who would also probably be attacked, if you get shot because you want to engage in looting, that's your fault, IMO. People are asking for it if they are rioting or defacing objects of a political nature, especially in these times when many are on edge due to unrest.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Depends. Some states have castle laws, which means if you're trespassing you can legally be shot if you don't leave after warning. If we're talking about store owners who are having their livelihoods fucked by rioters, who would also probably be attacked, if you get shot because you want to engage in looting, that's your fault, IMO. People are asking for it if they are rioting or defacing objects of a political nature, especially in these times when many are on edge due to unrest.
they can shoot someone if they feel their life is under threat but this is simple trespassing and should never result in death.

rioting is a different subject, this is simply people defacing property. That’s not reason for murder

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You know you are winning and are the greatest empire in history when the whole world speaks your language/culture and cares about the appointment of some judge.
Well, it's kinda true. IMO, the US is not only the greatest empire currently, but of all time. And will exist (and most probably dominate) forever.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yup, very true. Obama received a free pass for everything, while orange man is literally scrutinized for everything, every comment. Biden actually supported building a wall back in the day, yet never was accused of racism. It's all about building and repeating a narrative, hoping the masses buy it. And unfortunately they do every time.
There must be a reason why Trump is hated so much. I dont think any US president was hated as much as this guy.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Well, it's kinda true. IMO, the US is not only the greatest empire currently, but of all time. And will exist (and most probably dominate) forever.
Forever i don't know, if anything i see all Western Civilization crumbling soon, mainly due to a shift in ethics, with the introduction of women to the political scene we moved from celebrating magnanimous winners to elevating victimized losers, we are not justice based anymore, we are empathy based, and that shit destructive.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Forever i don't know, if anything i see all Western Civilization crumbling soon, mainly due to a shift in ethics, with the introduction of women to the political scene we moved from celebrating magnanimous winners to elevating victimized losers, we are not justice based anymore, we are empathy based, and that shit destructive.
And Eastern Civilisation has a better alternative? I loled

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So the evidence came back that it wasn't friendly fire and instead the boyfriend used a 9mm shooting at police? Cops shot back and Breanna Taylor got it? It wasn't a no knock warrant? Use of force was justified according to the black AG?

Sounds like another nothingburger to me, but go ahead and burn down the cities! Get ur justice!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yes in the sense, the more close minded and intolerant you are to outside ideas, think china Japan Muslim countries, the more unified you are and ultimately through attrition you will win the day imo
1. Japan is westernized.
2. There is no justice in Muslim countries. There is no unity either. And most importantly no respect whatsover to rationality.
3. China hahahahahahahaha

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So the evidence came back that it wasn't friendly fire and instead the boyfriend used a 9mm shooting at police? Cops shot back and Breanna Taylor got it? It wasn't a no knock warrant? Use of force was justified according to the black AG?

Sounds like another nothingburger to me, but go ahead and burn down the cities! Get ur justice!
Wait did the boyfriend seriously fire a gun at police in this incident? :lol: Funny how i haven't heard that until now.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
they can shoot someone if they feel their life is under threat but this is simple trespassing and should never result in death.

rioting is a different subject, this is simply people defacing property. That’s not reason for murder
But again, we aren't solving the real issue at hand. The fact someone gets shot trespassing isn't the biggest issue. It's the criminal, thug culture that is rampant on various sides of the coin that is the problem, not some guy who has a gun minding his own busisness.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait did the boyfriend seriously fire a gun at police in this incident? :lol: Funny how i haven't heard that until now.
Unless I misheard the AG, which is possible because I'm not totally paying attention, yes. I haven't heard that either but wouldn't surprise me.

- - - Updated - - -

There must be a reason why Trump is hated so much. I dont think any US president was hated as much as this guy.
There is a reason, and it's called propaganda.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I wouldn't pin this on women. Females working is actually great for society and under normal circumstances would only increase output. Instead it's the self-destructive nature of our culture nowadays that has trended towards victimhood instead of innovation, among other things.

- - - Updated - - -

Cities are gonna burn tonight. :marc:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

The assclown media keeps asking about the race of the decision makers in the case, and the AG keeps having to say, "I'm BLACK!" :lol:

Clearly the media in this country are engaged in stirring the racial pot, so they should be held accountable for the violence they have created. They've been wrong about this case since day 1 and still have the nerve to keep pushing their racial divide.

Last edited:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
yeah, that’s been known the whole time. dude was charged with attempted murder but charges were dropped. I think it came down to the officers all saying they identified themselves after attempting to enter the apartment. basically, it ends up as a big case of he said, she said with the only witnesses being the police and the guy who shot the police. it was smart of the city to settle the civil case before the grand jury came out, 12 million is a deal at this point

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, 8-10 years ago Bush was hated because he started wars - still is hated. Fast-forward to now, Trump is trying to end it all, clean up the aftermath and not start anything while bringing troops home but its hated no matter what.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait did the boyfriend seriously fire a gun at police in this incident? :lol:Funny how i haven't heard that until now.
You mean funny how some facts are glossed over?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
My point is not that these cultures are superior, but the very fact that they are intolerant might prove to be their saving grace. Thomas Sowell said it best:

"Intolerance may not promote progress but it can promote survival. An intolerant Islamic world may outlast the Western world that seems ready to tolerate anything, including the undermining of its own fundamental values and threats to its continued existence."

Jul 7, 2018
Well, 8-10 years ago Bush was hated because he started wars - still is hated. Fast-forward to now, Trump is trying to end it all, clean up the aftermath and not start anything while bringing troops home but its hated no matter what.
I can understand some hate to Trump (yet, I think he is way better than Biden) but I really don´t remember so much hate to a president. Not social hate, I mean mainstream hate. Every single famous person, every single newspaper is against him. Obviously, the establishment feels threatened by Trump as president. Don´t know how or why and probably we will never know the reasons of this.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
But again, we aren't solving the real issue at hand. The fact someone gets shot trespassing isn't the biggest issue. It's the criminal, thug culture that is rampant on various sides of the coin that is the problem, not some guy who has a gun minding his own busisness.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless I misheard the AG, which is possible because I'm not totally paying attention, yes. I haven't heard that either but wouldn't surprise me.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a reason, and it's called propaganda.
This was always a nothing burger. I thought everyone knew the boyfriend fired on the cops from the beginning. They did execute a no-knock warrant and didn’t identify themselves as police and he opened fire thinking it was a home invasion/attempted break-in, the cops returned fire injuring him, killing her.

The cops shouldn’t be charged with anything here. It’s absolutely not their fault in the slightest that the state has retarded laws that allow for both no knock warrants and defend your castle. Seems obvious that something like this would eventually occur, and race and left vs right, and “bad police” play no part in that. Clearly policy changes are needed to avoid this sort of situation happening again though.

The idiots clamouring for these cops to be charged with murder are for imbeciles.

- - - Updated - - -

See above. This isn’t new info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)