'Murica! (135 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That wasn’t my point at all, hell I like America, I admit it’s fucked up right now with everything going on, but there is so much more I like, that’s why I often visit this thread. You won’t find me in other nations threads, even the Balkan one I visit rarely.

gif was for hustini and his reply which I found funny, on the edge of trolling but still friendly and polite, Hust is geniunely a good guy.

So I don’t see why you quote me at all...
I love you.

- - - Updated - - -

"on the edge of trolling"

I've perfected my craft :p

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Why is there no mechanic in place to swap citizenships with another person? There appear to be many commies in Murica who want to live in LE BLESSED EUROPEAN SOVIET UNION. I would gladly provide the opportunity which in return would allow me to enjoy true freedom that they don't value :sad:

Jun 6, 2015
Trump will somehow need to find new voters. He's currently concentrating too much on just pleasing his already avid supporters. Most importantly he needs to come up with a better explanation for US' handling of Covid. I don't think many are buying his current stories about how great they've done in preventing deaths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 128)