'Murica! (46 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I love how pointing out that Fox News is retarded results in republicans pointing fingers at other retarded news channels.

like they know it’s retarded, just as long as it’s going up against other retarded ones. Like a retard fight to show who’s less retarded but the winner is actually the most retarded.
Trying to look at this objectively, all american MSN (that offcourse includes fox), are disgustingly politically biassed. And there is a slight excuse for republicans when it comes to fox.

Conservative/republican media : Fox
Excessively (disgusting) progressive left : literally all the others

Now you imagine beeing able to follow one channel. Because neutral doesnt exist and the others are the extreme polar opposite of what you feel. All those channels will obviously bash your views and your lone tv station.

Yeah i can get people wont easily say "fox is biassed as fuck".

Personally i find it disgusting how the left MSN applauds these absolutely ridiculous progressive standpoints and actively pushes the agenta. With fox doing the opposite to a degree its honestly downward moronic.

What happened to trying to covering news and facts in a neutral, unbiassed way AND SHOVING YOUR DAMN "OPINION" UP YOUR RECTUM.

Tell me what Trump did, why he did it. How it compares to Obama's decisions in the same situation and what the current democratic Joe Corpse claims he would do. And fucking leave it at that. Fuck "opinion makers". Give the dry facts, give both ways of looking at it. Let people formulate an opinion.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Tell me what Trump did, why he did it. How it compares to Obama's decisions in the same situation and what the current democratic Joe Corpse claims he would do. And fucking leave it at that. Fuck "opinion makers". Give the dry facts, give both ways of looking at it. Let people formulate an opinion.
That's precisely the problem, and that's what they are not supposed to do, but they are doing it, because of ratings-money.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Don Lemon is a sad fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not even a Republican, but I don't see anyone here going out of their way to defend Faux News. I don't know anyone who watches it either.
I personally find Tucker Carlson a bit funny when he's trying to bully someone they interview. Like watching a bad movie with horrible acting

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
If Biden was selected b/c he is a "moderate" or "middle of the road" kind of normal candidate...is it moderate to run a party that wants to stack the courts, add two more states and 4 more senators, another impeachment (Pelosi), remove the filibuster and electoral college? Good luck selling "moderate" to the voters when your party has lost complete control over its positions...
Puerto Rican’s don’t deserve representation? :shocked:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That's precisely the problem, and that's what they are not supposed to do, but they are doing it, because of ratings-money.
Its entirely okay to neutrally compare presidents to future competitors and past predecessors. NEUTRAL, with big emphiass

Trump did this
- whats positive ?
- Whats negative

- What did Obama do ? Why
-What would joe Corpse do ? Why

I recall at the very start of Trump's reign, that he provided a certain stimlus package of some sort for a company(s). Obama had done exactly the same for catterpillar.

Media who praised Obama , now did the complete opposite, and changed their stance entirely.

Nope.

Tell me all the sides of looking at this deal. That both Trump and Obama did this, and if there are differences .

Thats how it should be. Neutral as fuck.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Its entirely okay to neutrally compare presidents to future competitors and past predecessors. NEUTRAL, with big emphiass

Trump did this
- whats positive ?
- Whats negative

- What did Obama do ? Why
-What would joe Corpse do ? Why

I recall at the very start of Trump's reign, that he provided a certain stimlus package of some sort for a company(s). Obama had done exactly the same for catterpillar.

Media who praised Obama , now did the complete opposite, and changed their stance entirely.

Nope.

Tell me all the sides of looking at this deal. That both Trump and Obama did this, and if there are differences .

Thats how it should be. Neutral as fuck.
Yup, very true. Obama received a free pass for everything, while orange man is literally scrutinized for everything, every comment. Biden actually supported building a wall back in the day, yet never was accused of racism. It's all about building and repeating a narrative, hoping the masses buy it. And unfortunately they do every time.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yup, very true. Obama received a free pass for everything, while orange man is literally scrutinized for everything, every comment. Biden actually supported building a wall back in the day, yet never was accused of racism. It's all about building and repeating a narrative, hoping the masses buy it. And unfortunately they do every time.
well most things, let’s not pretend like he didn’t wear that suit nor make those brackets

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But why? Why play partisan game at all? Because it's the only game in town?
That's not neutral, that's not informing, that's circus.
Govement investment in infrastructure.

- It increases nation depth
- creates job opportunities
- improves net income and welbeeing of population
- will increase inflation
- prices go up, good for companies, bad for general population
- return to start

Now, i'm not an economist. But there are a few good moments, depending in where you are in your economic cycle, to perform these.
I know only the basics. I'd love to see an analysis by clever people in a neutral way of the decision

not

OMFG TRUMP INCREASED DEPTH, BASICALLY HITLER, ALSO I GOT RAPED.

Neutral, calm, analysis.

Its like R&D engineering with the engineers and PhD's, but without managers

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Govement investment in infrastructure.

- It increases nation depth
- creates job opportunities
- improves net income and welbeeing of population
- will increase inflation
- prices go up, good for companies, bad for general population
- return to start

Now, i'm not an economist. But there are a few good moments, depending in where you are in your economic cycle, to perform these.
I know only the basics. I'd love to see an analysis by clever people in a neutral way of the decision

not

OMFG TRUMP INCREASED DEPTH, BASICALLY HITLER, ALSO I GOT RAPED.

Neutral, calm, analysis.

Its like R&D engineering with the engineers and PhD's, but without managers
jesus christ, man

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
You know you are winning and are the greatest empire in history when the whole world speaks your language/culture and cares about the appointment of some judge.
That wasn’t my point at all, hell I like America, I admit it’s fucked up right now with everything going on, but there is so much more I like, that’s why I often visit this thread. You won’t find me in other nations threads, even the Balkan one I visit rarely.

gif was for hustini and his reply which I found funny, on the edge of trolling but still friendly and polite, Hust is geniunely a good guy.

So I don’t see why you quote me at all...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 36)