'Murica! (224 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:rofl:

This state was pioneered by men and women who braved the wilderness and the winters to build a better life for themselves and for their families. They were tough, and they were strong. You have good genes, you know that, right?” Mr Trump said to applause from supporters.
“You have good genes. A lot of it’s about the genes isn’t it, don’t you believe? The racehorse theory you think was so different? You have good genes in Minnesota.”

- - - Updated - - -

It makes sense, the people in minnesota must have good genes if they’re all able to thrive while being a bunch of obese fat lords.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:howler: :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm actually starting to agree with BLM and Antifa, it's time to defund the police. The cities will become 'no-go' zones and hopefully the criminals will end up killing each other, so that way we can rebuild in another 10 years once everyone is dead or gone.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Anarchist jurisdiction, fuck out of here with that bullshit. Meanwhile the Republicans here are silent about this administration effectively trying to choke this city out, fuck them. I swear to God I will never vote for another Republican for as long as I live if they continue with this bullshit.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Anarchist jurisdiction, fuck out of here with that bullshit. Meanwhile the Republicans here are silent about this administration effectively trying to choke this city out, fuck them. I swear to God I will never vote for another Republican for as long as I live if they continue with this bullshit.
I believe there might be somebody artificially creating the Republicans/Democrats good cop/bad cop situation, as the ancient Romanians called it divide et impera or something

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I believe there might be somebody artificially creating the Republicans/Democrats good cop/bad cop situation, as the ancient Romanians called it divide et impera or something
Withholding money from the city directly affects my family and our economic outlook greatly. It's playing games with millions of lives, and something that cascades into the global economy as a whole.

Republicans, even some people here have a grand old time with stories like this
https://apnews.com/66df0c4edea8b2d26ffe0c5057b23949
Meanwhile, we drive the fucking economy of the nation and therefore the world. Watch what happens.
https://www.statista.com/chart/18684/us-cities-by-gdp/

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I’m assuming you’re referring to me?

- - - Updated - - -

I have friends who live in Lancaster.

And yes, Trump is pretty much a journey back to 1693. :D

They can't even use postage stamps. ;)
Lol the Amish built a lot of homes in my old neighborhood. Quite remarkable quality

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Who gives a flying fuck about her wish :lol: what is she? A monarch?
She wasn’t President. Someone who served as a justice for as long as she did should know what authority the constitution gives a sitting President.

she even admitted it in an interview some years ago. If she said that as her dying wish after having already admitted it was the Presidents authority, it only means she knows she should have retired when BO was still POTUS.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Who gives a flying fuck about her wish :lol: what is she? A monarch?
She wasn’t President. Someone who served as a justice for as long as she did should know what authority the constitution gives a sitting President.

she even admitted it in an interview some years ago. If she said that as her dying wish after having already admitted it was the Presidents authority, it only means she knows she should have retired when BO was still POTUS.
Very selfish of her, just like many of her "decisions."

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Very selfish of her, just like many of her "decisions."
I have a feeling if biden gets elected his dying wish will be to start a war somewhere, and you know we just have to do it coz it's his dying wish. Bunch of retards.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This thread makes me sad. More and more America sounds like my country (ridiculous government). WTF happened ffs?! Amazing how much damage a single person can make.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 203)