Mozilla Firefox or Opera, choose your browser. (6 Viewers)

I use...

• I'm awesome like icεmαή, Sheik and V so I use Opera

• I'm a geek like Martin and JCK so I use Mozilla Firefox

• I like following trends, so I use Chrome

• I suck. So I use IE.

Results are only viewable after voting.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Opera was my fav browser a couple of years ago, it kept on getting worse with every update though.
Now i'm using Chrome of course, one thing i don't like about it is this:

enzo

May 14, 2012
I use Firefox on all of my devices. Phone to tablet to PCs. Sync works flawlessly, bookmark management and awesomebar are still superior to chrome. Chrome feels lighter and faster in the beginning, but eventually will leak memory and in the end, both Firefox and Chrome, are very resource hungry. I tend not to reboot my machines for a very long time (several months), so these performance issues might not hit all users.

Anyway, I believe Mozilla is struggling a lot and will eventually die, if projects (or innovations as a result of them) like tackling parallel JavaScript or Servo won't add benefits in any way to their programs and products.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Does anyone know how to get behind a paywall? I've tried all extensions in the world, disguising my browser as a bot, inspect element, etc but can't get behind a paywall at athletic.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Does anyone know how to get behind a paywall? I've tried all extensions in the world, disguising my browser as a bot, inspect element, etc but can't get behind a paywall at athletic.com
These things used to work when a part of a page was missing. I think with Athletic you need to get on another page to see the articles so a pass is needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)