Mozilla Firefox or Opera, choose your browser. (4 Viewers)

I use...

• I'm awesome like icεmαή, Sheik and V so I use Opera

• I'm a geek like Martin and JCK so I use Mozilla Firefox

• I like following trends, so I use Chrome

• I suck. So I use IE.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Please guys, i have a problem with Google chrome, i can't see images on some pages, and there are some pages that shows all messed up.. I uninstalled it and install it again but the problem persist, I ran malware test but no results. What should i do, I really need to use chrome cause i keep a lot of passwords saved that i can't remember now :sergio:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Anyone know anything about computers in here? I keep getting this popup from my antivirus saying someone's trying to get access and it gives me an IP address? It happens randomly, I don't know if it's a hack or what. The address is 192.168.1.1

How do you check that shit?

edit: I know it's a browser thread, so just to keep it on topic, Chrome/Firefox ftw! :D

Apr 15, 2006
Anyone know anything about computers in here? I keep getting this popup from my antivirus saying someone's trying to get access and it gives me an IP address? It happens randomly, I don't know if it's a hack or what. The address is 192.168.1.1

How do you check that shit?

edit: I know it's a browser thread, so just to keep it on topic, Chrome/Firefox ftw! :D
That IP address is that of your internet modem or router. So it's safe to allow it.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
For years Opera was my favourite browser, but like one year ago it started to make some problems, Java was not loading on some sites, some other sites were freezing down and i was really disappointed. Now i'm mostly using chrome, It's ok but i'm missig some opera features like history of recently closed tabs (it's different in chrome) or mouse gestures (i tried some addons on chrome but still they work worse than opera ones).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)