Mozilla Firefox or Opera, choose your browser. (2 Viewers)

I use...

• I'm awesome like icεmαή, Sheik and V so I use Opera

• I'm a geek like Martin and JCK so I use Mozilla Firefox

• I like following trends, so I use Chrome

• I suck. So I use IE.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 15, 2006
For years Opera was my favourite browser, but like one year ago it started to make some problems, Java was not loading on some sites, some other sites were freezing down and i was really disappointed. Now i'm mostly using chrome, It's ok but i'm missig some opera features like history of recently closed tabs (it's different in chrome) or mouse gestures (i tried some addons on chrome but still they work worse than opera ones).
Same here. My BIGGEST reason was that My graphics driver would crash and my screen would black out until I restart the PC if I tried to watch a video on YouTube. This happened both while using Flash or HTML5. Never happened with Chrome.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
There has been no murders in Tuz history. You know it when you look at the polls :D

I've switched completely to Chrome on my home computer and use Opera sparingly on my Windows work computer. Looks like I'm not so awesome anymore.

Apr 15, 2006
New Vulnerability Found in Every Single Version of Internet Explorer

According to a confirmation by Microsoft late last night, a new zero day vulnerability has been found to affect every version of Internet Explorer. In other words—over a quarter of the entire browser market.

Attacks taking advantage of the vulnerability are largely targeting IE versions 9, 10, and 11 in something called a "use after free" attack. Essentially, the attack corrupts data as soon as memory has been released, most likely after users have been lured to phony websites. Microsoft explains:

The vulnerability exists in the way that Internet Explorer accesses an object in memory that has been deleted or has not been properly allocated. The vulnerability may corrupt memory in a way that could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code in the context of the current user within Internet Explorer. An attacker could host a specially crafted website that is designed to exploit this vulnerability through Internet Explorer and then convince a user to view the website.
Microsoft is currently investigating the issue and will likely release an out-of-cycle security patch to take care of the problem. Let's just hope it comes soon, because according to security firm Fire Eye, this means that about 26 percent of the entire browser market is at risk.

http://gizmodo.com/new-vulnerability-found-in-every-single-version-of-inte-1568383903

--------------------

Oh shit!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What is everyone using these days? I have been using chrome but changed to FF but my god it is slow. lags when browsing, video lag. Tried a bunch of shit was awful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)