Movies you've seen recently... (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
:D

That's all it is really. All the little kids love her, I don't know why, and if they see anything with her name on it they want it. Same with Jonas Brothers.
Fuck i cant stand the Jonas bros they look like wannabe vagrants & whats up with their hairstyles?Seriously id kick their asses if they came near me.

She talks in the most atrocious way. You're right, what's so great about being vulgar?

Thats one trait that puts me off in a woman even if she's drop dead gorgeous,infact the beauty would lose its appeal immediately.Then again you cant blame miley her dad is a redneck afterall.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
9th Company - I heard & read a lot of great things about this Russian war movie so maybe my expectations were too high, but I was somewhat disappointed. Some young soldiers going through boot camp under the guidance of some hard nosed drill instructor before being sent to war: we've seen it all before in (far) superior films.

On a side note: one of the main actors kinda looked like Chiellini. :D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Independant film is kinda code word for b grade movie.
It just means it was made on a tight budget. Many of them are rubbish, others are great - just like big budget Hollywood movies.

Brick was made for $500,000. Rodriguez made El Mariachi for just $7,000.

Terminator Salvation and Transformers 2 had budgets of $200,000,000 each.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
yamen honestly did u finish this movie to the end??

i tried but i just could'nt it did'nt go well with me.
I really wanted to watch this movie since ever, but every time they put on tv would be in the middle of it. So it was on the flight back, and wanted to see it.

I did a mistake trying to watching Slum Dog millionaire as by minute 40 I started to fall asleep. Long story short. I played the other movie but the plane started to decend as I reached the half of it. Its a very nice movie. THought I dont think I would steal someone's wife :)

The sound track was just amazing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)