Movies you've seen recently... (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
icεmαή;2046429 said:
X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Entertaining.
Starsky and Hutch - Nice watch.
I wanted to watch it but ive been pressed for time.Iis it really as good as the trailor makes it out to be,comsidering trailors take the best bits & leave out the boring parts?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I wanted to watch it but ive been pressed for time.Iis it really as good as the trailor makes it out to be,comsidering trailors take the best bits & leave out the boring parts?
I haven't seen the trailer, but did get dragged to a showing. It's not good.

I've seen:
Conan the Barbarian - good fun, some great lines.
Rio Bravo - decent western, though I'm not sure why it's held in such regard.
MASH - a classic.
Big River Man - documentary about a boozing endurance swimmer's attempt to swim the Amazon. Fascinating material, but I don't like how the story is told and the score, in the first half at least, is obnoxiously bad.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I haven't seen the trailer, but did get dragged to a showing. It's not good.

I've seen:
Conan the Barbarian - good fun, some great lines.
Rio Bravo - decent western, though I'm not sure why it's held in such regard.
MASH - a classic.
Big River Man - documentary about a boozing endurance swimmer's attempt to swim the Amazon. Fascinating material, but I don't like how the story is told and the score, in the first half at least, is obnoxiously bad.
Thanks John.:tup:

Conan the Barbarian was great my favourite part was when Conan knocked the camel unconscious.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
No ways i cant handle bollywood films even though there are tons of hot woman in them.Once they break out in song & dance i could hang myself with my spinal cord if it were possible.

I suppose it started out when my eldest sister & her friends forced me to watch grease with them when i was a little snot nose kid.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
No ways i cant handle bollywood films even though there are tons of hot woman in them.Once they break out in song & dance i could hang myself with my spinal cord if it were possible.

I suppose it started out when my eldest sister & her friends forced me to watch grease with them when i was a little snot nose kid.
:lol:

I'm not that big on musicals either, but Grease is alright. Highschool Musical is horrible.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Nah i know you dont like him,your a big hannah montana fan.:D

Seriously whats so great about her? My lil sis begs me to buy all her crap form pencil sharpeners to lunch boxes to stickers.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Nah i know you dont like him,your a big hannah montana fan.:D

Seriously whats so great about her? My lil sis begs me to buy all her crap form pencil sharpeners to lunch boxes to stickers.
:D

That's all it is really. All the little kids love her, I don't know why, and if they see anything with her name on it they want it. Same with Jonas Brothers.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
The Incredible Hulk - It's a movie about a green giant so realism was the least of my concerns, but still, this one was so over the top & ridiculous at times it bugged me. On a more positive note: It could have been a lot worse and it was never really boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)