Movies you've seen recently... (117 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He comes off to me as just a grumpy old man.
What's a guy who is 79 years-old gonna do?

I was mainly referring to the Dirty Harry films, in response to Greg, with regard to calling Eastwood cool.

He's still cool, but is is definitely a grumpy old git.
Dirty Harry just being one of the immortal series the guy started. You cannot also forget his Man With No Name work in a Fistful of Dollars and beyond. Both are pretty amazing cultural franchises, and he launched both one a decade right after the other. I can't think of any other modern actor who comes close to that kind of legacy of coolness.

Harrison Ford with Star Wars and Indiana Jones probably comes the closest.

Clint Eastwood is cool, charmingly concerned and attractively irritable. You're just being jealous of him :frown:

He's still old, though.
There is such a thing?
It's not just him, it's also his bowel. :shifty: :pado:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy - Didn't like it as much as when I first saw it. Some funny stuff though & you can't go wrong with Zooey Deschanel :heart:

John Tucker Must Die - quite enjoyable, especially considering this is a chick flick. I laughed a few times & thanks to the short runtime it never gets boring.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
just caught transformers two....it was fairly meh, wasnt as bad as everyone is making out, it isnt a good film. Bay managed to fit in as many gratuitous shots of megan fox in slo-mo in a low cut top, running on uneven ground as he could, and she isnt as hot as everyone is making out, shes alright.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
just caught transformers two....it was fairly meh, wasnt as bad as everyone is making out, it isnt a good film. Bay managed to fit in as many gratuitous shots of megan fox in slo-mo in a low cut top, running on uneven ground as he could, and she isnt as hot as everyone is making out, shes alright.
if megan fox is alright!! then who is hooooooooooooootnessssssss?!?!?! :shifty:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
right thats it i have seen some idiotic things in my life but this takes the biscuit:turk:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
:lol: Yes your drowning in abundance of super gorgeous woman so you would know.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Saw V - I have lost the plot somewhere between number 2 & 3 (does it even make sense any more?) but I still keep watching them. Some enjoyable moments but overall not an entertaining movie. I'd say this one and the 3rd are the worst of the franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)