Movies you've seen recently... (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
its like i don't know even know you anymore
I actually rooted for India in the Asia Cup final:p

salman r u serious?!?!? what about the movie dont u like?
Tom Hanks:faq2:

But it wasnt Tom Hanks alone.The entire movie bored the fuck out of me.It was like watching Cuper's Inter side.

hugh grant is not starring in it , that's the reason he doesn't like it
Hey..you're innovative:D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
@salman: look bro u know i respect u alot but does u hating tom hanks have anythign to do with tom hanks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hugh grant??? :p

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:tup:

Loved it. Didn't top City of God or Tropa de Elite but good nonetheless. Brazilian cinema is the shizzle!
Central do Brasil, aka Central Station is also a great flick of the past decade, though with none of the gritty violence like Cidade or Tropa or Ônibus 174.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
See now why couldn't you have said that instead of "he sucks" and "I will never take anything you say seriously ever again". :faq2:

Fair enough, you have a point. Personally Leaving Las Vegas (favorite movie of a friend of mine back in junior high) bored me to tears. 23mm I presume you mean 8mm? That one was just disturbing but yes Nicky was quite good.

Face Off was just comical in several different ways. That scene where the bald bad guy repeats "face off" with that hand gesture like it's some artistic expression is fantastic. :D Still, I quite liked parts of it. The scene where Travis turns up in jail dazzled me.

Con Air I loved actually. I agree he is rather comical. Thought Malkovich was great in that one. As for The Rock it's a personal favorite going way back, also because the score is an absolute killer.
Gone in 60 was pretty lame, yeah :D
thats the one,very dark and disturbing movie but well paced and acted. leaving las vegas was a bit long but cage was absolutely brilliant in that, like i said i feel when he does a solid character he is brilliant but his penchant for action movies really does not fit into his persona at all.

while i did not buy cage's character in con air i have to agree that malkovich was scene stealingly brilliant but he is one of the few actors who can pull off just about any role.

face-off was just comical,but for sheer laughter factor i ask anyone to watch ghost rider and not stare at his hair piece, for me it was the most memorable part of the film

You're what...6-7 years older than me? We didn't watch the movie in the same manner, if you know what I mean.
yeah but that film has not aged very well at all, go back and watch it now

Besides, you're too Salman and Vlat-esque when it comes to movies. :D
what the hell is that supposed to mean?:( no disrespect to either guys but i would rather have my nut sack blow torched than watch a rom-com

:shocked: Bozi loves romantic comedies?
tell me it ain't so rob :soapit:
it is in the hands of my lawyers people, defamation is something i take seriously

finished watching memento one word to describe it : brilliant!!! a must see for every one who enjoys movies that leave u thinking and planing the stars next move it really puts u in his shoes through out the entire movie.
absolutely fantastic movie,the way it starts at the end and works its way back through his bewildered confusion as the story unravels draws you in perfectly,throwing out hints and body swerves until the whole picture is clear. great movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)