Movies you've seen recently... (112 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
hey its is still preferable to a scrotal waxing
:lol:

And i just joined the Memonto fan club.

A friend had spoiled it by telling me about the reverse storyline,but i was still great.Half way through the movie i was sure that i had figured out who the cop and the real murderer was,but my theory was as useful as Domenech's tactics at the Euros.The end slightly,and i mean slightly dissapointed me.I guess it wasnt sensational enough for me:D.But overall the movie gets top marks.Christopher Nolan is an absoloute freak.One of the best,if not the best young director out there IMO.Or maybe i like him because 1 of his movies had Pacino,and 3 others had Bale..both of whom are amongst my favourite actors.

I love this scene though :

Ok where am i...

*looks at the guy running with him on the other side*

So im following that guy..

*runs after him..BANG BANG*

No..he's following me.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I love this scene though :

Ok where am i...

*looks at the guy running with him on the other side*

So im following that guy..

*runs after him..BANG BANG*

No..he's following me.
:smoke: brilliant movie and that scene does really sum up the movie,good stuff

"The Mist". Terrible, don't watch it.
what one, the original the remake or the re-remake?:oops:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Following.

Very good movie.The non-linear plot was crafted superbly,and even though the actors in the movie werent professionals,they still did a pretty good job.The movie is only an hour long,which was pretty perfect.Stretching the movie longer would have ruined its charm.For those of of you who do not know,this was Christopher Nolan's very first feature film.It is no Memento,but it is still an excellent debut effort.I recommend it to everyone here.and no it isnt a Romantic Comedy.

:smoke: brilliant movie and that scene does really sum up the movie,good stuff
I agree.I hated those irritating 'Lenny!' rants by that moustached fucker though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)