Movies you've seen recently... (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Exactly, an undeserved reputation. But it's also something to do with sharing an opinion with a group of people you don't like, or specifically their culture in some way you don't like.
True. Just like Harry Potter fans with whom I've never found a thing in common except for enjoying Harry Potters :p

For instance I don't like the culture around mafia movies, I think it's immature. And Pacino is just about the posterboy for it.
He is not, believe me. He wasn't even gonna pass the audition for Godfather I. It was all for Coppola himself who insisted on him. Pacino is incredibly shining in Scarecrow, Serpico, Dog Day Afternoon, Scent of a Woman, Glengarry Glen Ross, and And Justice For All none of which are mafia movies. Unfortunately though, most of those people you don't like [:p], know him only as either Michael Corleone or Tony Montana.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
True. Just like Harry Potter fans with whom I've never found a thing in common except for enjoying Harry Potters :p
That sounds like a euphemism, you know. :shifty:

He is not, believe me. He wasn't even gonna pass the audition for Godfather I. It was all for Coppola himself who insisted on him. Pacino is incredibly shining in Scarecrow, Serpico, Dog Day Afternoon, Scent of a Woman, Glengarry Glen Ross, and And Justice For All none of which are mafia movies. Unfortunately though, most of those people you don't like [:p], know him only as either Michael Corleone or Tony Montana.
Serpico, Dog Day, etc... all great stuff.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Platoon
Lawrence of Arabia
Treasure of the Sierra Madre
Father Goose
Shindler's List
Terminator 2
Aliens
City of God
Bad Lieutenant (NC-17 version)
Double Indemnity
Unforgiven
Tombstone
Rio Bravo
The Godfather
Pulp Fiction
To Kill A Mockingbird
2001: A Space Odyssey
A Clockwork Orange
The Deer Hunter
The African Queen
Good Will Hunting
Rocky
In The Heat of the Night
Cool Hand Luke
Road to Perdition
A Thin Red Line
Lillies of the Field
Full Metal Jacket

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
That sounds like a euphemism, you know. :shifty:
:jvefan:

Platoon
Lawrence of Arabia
Treasure of the Sierra Madre
Father Goose
Shindler's List
Terminator 2
Aliens
City of God
Bad Lieutenant (NC-17 version)
Double Indemnity
Unforgiven
Tombstone
Rio Bravo
The Godfather
Pulp Fiction
To Kill A Mockingbird
2001: A Space Odyssey
A Clockwork Orange
The Deer Hunter
The African Queen
Good Will Hunting
Rocky
In The Heat of the Night
Cool Hand Luke
Road to Perdition
A Thin Red Line
Lillies of the Field
Full Metal Jacket
So when do we want to get together for a viewing? :D

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Trailer Park of Terror - pretty lame zombie horror flick. Some gory stuff, but nothing you've never seen before. Overall it was a big waste of time, but there was one extremely funny bit.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Rewatched The Spongebob Squarepants Movie yesterday :snoop:
Really ridiculous & absurd, but in a good way. The only small complaint I have is that it becomes somewhat tiring after about an hour or so, probably due to the drawing style I guess.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
21 grams

Really cool way to make a movie. Instead of taking it from A to B with all the buildups on the way just clip a highlight reel and let us fill in the blanks. Liked everyone, but especially Eddie Marsan who was the reverend.

Storyline reminds me of Seven Pounds, fates intertwined and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)