Movies you've seen recently... (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Charlie Wilson's War

The movie is not that good, but the script is fucking awesome. There are several lines there are worth to write down in a paper to not forget them.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
snatch and i have one word to describe this movie: Class!!!!

**** spoilers****

alan ford (brick top) is one orrible cunt!!

no matter how many times i watch this movie its still really interesting. i thought i'd post in my fav qoutes from the movie i think they r awesomness. one of my fav movies easily.

Brick Top: Listen, you fucking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your fucking Jacobs off.

Turkish: Well the rabbit gets fucked.
Tommy: [pauses] Proper fucked?
Turkish: Yes, before "Zee Germans" get there.

Brick Top: You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.
Sol: Would someone mind telling me, who are you?
Brick Top: And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Customs official: Anything to declare?
Avi: Yeah. Don't go to England.
Avi: Should I call you Bullet? Tooth?
Bullet Tooth Tony: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
Bullet Tooth Tony: You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

2001: A Space Odyssey.. Wow, I didn't expect this at all. I literally can't say what I think of the movie...at moments it seems as immensly brilliant but at times it's "I wanna cut my wrists" boring.

Martin, if you'd like to end your life prematurelly, go ahead and watch it. :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
is it really that bad? I was thinking of watching it.
Not really, but it's insanely long for the amount of content it has. It also has some "artistic" sections where you see a lot of abstract art-y color transitions and stuff. The score doesn't help either, it's the slowest, most sleep inducing music ever in a movie.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm concerned with a Chinaman showing up to business transactions with automatic weapons. Because, IN THIS COUNTRY, it don't add inches your dick. You get a life sentence for it.

Shing shao toku buka song dai song dai.

If these Chinamen want another Taiwan in the next decade, they better show me one million dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)