Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (22 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I really liked Hable con ella but I'm yet to watch majority of his stuff in order to say something.
Well, that's one of those I thought was "meh" :D

The ones I've seen:
Hable Con Ella, La Piel Que Habito: meh
Todo Sobre Mi Madre: pretty weak
Volver, !Atame!: absolute crap

It's quite unlikely that I'll ever watch one of his movies again. I think I gave him enough chances.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well, that's one of those I thought was "meh" :D

The ones I've seen:
Hable Con Ella, La Piel Que Habito: meh
Todo Sobre Mi Madre: pretty weak
Volver, !Atame!: absolute crap

It's quite unlikely that I'll ever watch one of his movies again. I think I gave him enough chances.
Fair enough. I always enjoy what others think about things I watch/read. What did you not enjoy in his films?

Oh and which movies did you watch recently and liked?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Fair enough. I always enjoy what others think about things I watch/read. What did you not enjoy in his films?
I probably don't get them, but to me they are quite tedious. The kind of movies that make me ask myself: what's the point?
They often seem to have a lot of annoying characters as well.

Oh and which movies did you watch recently and liked?
I'm fairly terrible at remembering this. So, a very incomplete list of the ones I (re)watched fairly recently and really liked:
Ex Machina
Okja
Tenet
Hearts Beat Loud
First Man

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
What's been everyone's favourite films this year I haven't seen many that's blew my mind one of the worstbyars u can remember for a long time unless I'm missing something?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What's been everyone's favourite films this year I haven't seen many that's blew my mind one of the worstbyars u can remember for a long time unless I'm missing something?
a lot of the exciting films have been pushed to either the holidays or next year.

honestly, I can’t think of the best film I’ve seen this year

I thought tenet was good and I managed to see the invisible man remake and thought it was really smart

that’s about it, I’ve streamed a bunch of stuff but nothing really stands out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)