Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (33 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah that was a shame.

Straight Outta Compton - It was ok, entertaining a least. Knowing most of the story probably didn't enhance my enjoyment of the movie, it just brought back some nostalgia. I thought the Cube actor was really good, Eazy-E ok, the rest not bowled over with.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Ash vs evil dead :tup:

Really enjoyed In the heart of the sea. Surprised it bombed and got poor reviews I was expecting it to be much worst than what it was.
This was the best horror television series I've seen a long while! A great remake for sure! i watched the walking dead,Scream,Supernatural non of them aren't as good as this the point is it made a lot of sense to bring bruce campbell for first role in this film as people remembered Evil Dead 2 with him

Aug 26, 2014
Yeah that was a shame.

Straight Outta Compton - It was ok, entertaining a least. Knowing most of the story probably didn't enhance my enjoyment of the movie, it just brought back some nostalgia. I thought the Cube actor was really good, Eazy-E ok, the rest not bowled over with.
The Cube actor is his son.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Saw Mustang. It's about a bunch of girls in a conservative family being forced into arranged marriages. One of the girls is forced to marry a boring guy named Osman. On her wedding day she cries a lot. Felt very realistic. Liked it a lot.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Saw Mustang. It's about a bunch of girls in a conservative family being forced into arranged marriages. One of the girls is forced to marry a boring guy named Osman. On her wedding day she cries a lot. Felt very realistic. Liked it a lot.
I will be gentle to your sister, I promise :klin:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
The Hateful Eight - It's classic Tarantino but not one of his best. It felt like there was one scene too many in the middle and one missing from the end.
Watched it today, yeah a little bit too much talking but i still enjoyed it. It's not easy to make a movie that takes place in one location and keep it interesting for almost 3(!) hours. Loved the scene where

Kurt Russel realizes the letter is not real. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 31)