Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (124 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
not to sound redundant, but when all said and done bale will go down as one of the best actors ever
Not to me he won't. Not a bad actor, but probably the most overrated one working today.

body of work? lol hes a limited actor, di caprio is good, but talent wise downey jr is the closest to bale imo
Which explains why RDJ always plays the same character. That range :D

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Pitt is a great actor. Interview with the Vampire. 12 Monkeys. Fight Club. Seven. The Curious Case of Benjamin Burton. Meet Joe Black. Troy. He rarely dissapoints.

Downey Jr. on the other hand is probably the most overrated actor right now, mostly because of the gazillion fangirls that his role as Tony Stark generated. I mean he became some kind of symbol of a "cool guy" in eyes of teenagers. I really like him, and he was fantastic in Tropic Thunder but he is not on the same level as Di Caprio, Norton, Pitt, Bale, Depp (in before someone rages about Depp) etc.

- - - Updated - - -

My favourite scene ever by Brad Pitt:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I used to watch Van Damme and Silvester Stallone movies when I was a kid.

And Tom Cruise is one of the most distinguished actors of his generation. I don't feel like looking through his imdb right now but you have to be some special kinda hipster to deny his body of work.

And Ed Norton is a better actor than all the ones you guys are debating about.
Bruce Willis and Arnie are better than all of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)