Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (143 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You enjoyed the first part of the movie more than the second part? :confused:
I didn't enjoy much the boat crew and their adventure along the river ride. It somehow didn't feel right. I liked the last part of the movie, though. So basically I didn't like only one part of it. Hell, even that part... It's not like I didn't enjoy it but I somehow had different expectations.

Currently watching The Aviator. :p

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I didn't enjoy much the boat crew and their adventure along the river ride. It somehow didn't feel right. I liked the last part of the movie, though. So basically I didn't like only one part of it. Hell, even that part... It's not like I didn't enjoy it but I somehow had different expectations.

That makes it sound like a log flume ride in a theme park.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012

Did you feel less and less sane as they progressed up the river? :D

I desperately need to rewatch The Aviator, actually. Cool, cool.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's by far his best work. Other than in that movie, I don't really think he's that good.
I think he was great in Shutter Island, Blood Diamond, Departed and in Catch Me If You Can. And of course The Aviator.

It's just silly which parts of the war they showed. When journalist led the team and how they went to kill that woman was good, other than that meh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)