Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (72 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
and nzoric, stfu. i haven't been smoking weed for a while anyways. you kinda get tired of it. :)
I haven't been smoking for a while either, but I always have the opportunity - which is the way it's supposed to be in a free society. Unless you have a job where your concentration is the deciding factor between life and death you should be able to smoke up in your free time all you want. Telling me that a fucking cashier can't do the job properly if she smoked weed two weeks ago.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I haven't been smoking for a while either, but I always have the opportunity - which is the way it's supposed to be in a free society. Unless you have a job where your concentration is the deciding factor between life and death you should be able to smoke up in your free time all you want. Telling me that a fucking cashier can't do the job properly if she smoked weed two weeks ago.
i'm not looking for a cashier job, i'm looking for an engineering one :p

my part time job didn't test me, it's only for full time positions.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
i think reservoir dog was his best, despite ripping off hong kong cinema the dialogue and characters were very solid and almost iconic, his best work imo
I'm starting to wonder if I'm so meh about Tarantino because I've only seen the shit ones.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
the past two days i had some time on my hand and what better way to kill it than watch the following:

i started out with taken 2- i enjoyed the first part more, non the less taken 2 had its moments for me. am i the only one who got annoyed by his daughter?!?! :D

watched argo and i enjoyed it a great deal.

watched life of pi and i think its a brilliant movie, very captivating and keeps you hooked. my fav scene has got to be the scene when he goes crazy on god, i actually loved that scene bec you actually live the movie with the character :)

had no energy after my class, so i re-watch the A-team again and i still enjoy watching this one. Alpha, Mike, Foxtrot! In other words, Adios... Motherfuckers!!!!!!!!! :lol:

watched flight- denzel still has it, dont know about the ending however or in other words i was shocked by the ending thought it would be different. his cocaine supplier is a cool character :D

next on my list the movie deneb and osman seem to be recommending : silver linings playbook

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)