Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (60 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ĵџvє_вãвγ;2817043 said:
The Bourne Identity, finally seen it but i realised i hadnt missed anything, typical action movie.. i'll see the other two of the serie, my bro says last one is greatness! hope it'll be!

..***..
sorry honey but that film is AWESOME

the books are even better though

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

The books are 3 times better, movies are pure action movies, while the books are extremely intelligent spy thriller, very covert and deceptive plot, PLUS action. Too bad the movies didnt bother with the former, even if they did the action really well.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats very true, but in this case, it wasnt really an adaption, it was like they took the basic premise of amnesia plus on the run and the action scenes from the book. Thats it, little to nothing of the political/spy plot.

The villain in the book is THE Jackal, not some no name CIA agent etc.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:lol:

The film is ok. What ruins it for me is that butterface Matt Damon. In all his years of acting, he's been incapable of making me take him seriously. He reminds me of the kind of kid I would plow head-first into a snowbank full of garbage cans on the way to school -- and he'd deserve it. How am I supposed to believe an actor as some highly trained killer when I see most of the guy's childhood spent on all fours with his pants in a wedgie licking dog poop on command?

I did after a long time finally watch Gran Torino. Of course, to my surprise it wasn't about an aircraft full of granata that plowed into Superga hill to their fiery deaths. :seven: Good flick, even if the main kid in the film couldn't act.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)