Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (88 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Watched a couple of movies last night.

Crank 2 - Absolute shit.

Date Night - Not as funny as i expected it to be, some good laughs but average. The best part was the Sam.i.am bit.:lol:

Predators - The worst of the predators series & V i don't know how anyone could take Adrien Brody seriously as some tough guy.:D

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Finally got around to watching Public Enemies. It was all right, definitely not bad but it did lack something. A sense of excitement, I guess you could call it. And the more Christian Bale movies I watch, the more convinced I become that he's a massively overrated actor.

Also watched Alice In Wonderland recently. Amusing at times, but nothing more.

And I just know everyone is dying to hear about the last chick flick I watched: Miss Conception. Quite poor. It's about Heather Graham being unable to find a man who's willing to impregnate her. Extremely realistic, obviously.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Finally got around to watching Public Enemies. It was all right, definitely not bad but it did lack something. A sense of excitement, I guess you could call it. And the more Christian Bale movies I watch, the more convinced I become that he's a massively overrated actor.

Also watched Alice In Wonderland recently. Amusing at times, but nothing more.

And I just know everyone is dying to hear about the last chick flick I watched: Miss Conception. Quite poor. It's about Heather Graham being unable to find a man who's willing to impregnate her. Extremely realistic, obviously.
Time to change your username to Buck Sissy.:D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Been on a marathon of movies in last 2 days, but only bothered to mention The Expendables :D (and oh, also saw The Town, pretty decent, not great).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)