Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (66 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The Judge - I love Robert Downey Jr and the lawyer role suited him well. Enjoyable movie.

Léon: The Professional - Fucking hell this movie is badass. I have no idea why I have waited this long to watch it.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
it's good

- - - Updated - - -

this man knows whats up
People expected a Sci-fi with mindless action instead they got a movie full of mystic and religious symbolism presented in a subtle, really Kubrick kind of way. It's easy to see why so many people got disappointed. But I've no doubt Prometheus will be a cult classic in the future.
@Dule90 I'm sure you'll have your own interpretation about things but I think it's worth reading some of what Ridley Scott himself had to say about it. Be. Do your research afterwards if you feel the movie left you with an empty feeling, i guarantee you it's rewarding.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
i respect that opinion, but that vid you posted as your argument why it's terrible can only be suitable for someone braindead :D
Just like Prometheus :p.

No seriously, I was so hyped for that movie. It had so much potential and it was ruined terribly. I can't believe Scott actually made it. I hope that the sequel will fix this mess.

- - - Updated - - -

People expected a Sci-fi with mindless action instead they got a movie full of mystic and religious symbolism presented in a subtle, really Kubrick kind of way. It's easy to see why so many people got disappointed. But I've no doubt Prometheus will be a cult classic in the future.
@Dule90 I'm sure you'll have your own interpretation about things but I think it's worth reading some of what Ridley Scott himself had to say about it. Be. Do your research afterwards if you feel the movie left you with an empty feeling, i guarantee you it's rewarding.
Actually I expected a movie full of mystic and religious symbolism and got a mindless action with plot that makes absolutely no sense.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)