Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (53 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Seriously. Good movie but not that good. Leo's role in Departed shits on Bale in the machinist. Idk why you're not mentioning American Psycho. That's his best role by far.
Such and amazing performance and a shame it was not nominated for a major award.

I just watched this movie :sergio: Holy mother of God.

First of all, this is a snuff movie if anything. I had to fast forward most of it because it was unbearable to see these idiots do the things they did. I can't believe this is based on real events. Fucking hell. I wanna meet these people and remove them from their miserable existence.
Dude this movie is based on a true story...this guy called around 70 different business over the span of 10 years (fast food restaurants, wal mart, et al) and pretended to be a police officer. He convinced the managers that one of their female employees had stolen money and that he was conducting an investigation. He then convinced them to perform strip searchers, cavity searches, have the victim do jumping jacks & jog in place "in order for the money they stole to get dislodged". The worst case was this one chick who had to give a blow job to the fiance of a manager at McDonald's and let him sodomize her.

ALL THE WHILE neither the victim nor the managers, assistant managers, other employees though to think "hey, this shit can't be right"

Just read this shit dude: http://www.courier-journal.com/arti...Donald-s-managers-into-strip-searching-worker

I'm fucking dumbfounded.
I too had ti fast forward most of the movie watching them behaving so dumb was near impossible... I honestl don't think this would happen in an other country other than America the are just too dumb, easily manipulated and favour money, jobs, appearance etc over morals.

- - - Updated - - -

There's people in every country who would fall for that.
There is but i dont think this would happen anywhere near as close as 70 times in any other country, partly because of the greed of McDonalds for not making it more public to warn other staff and mostly because of what i mentioned in the previous post.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
There is but i dont think this would happen anywhere near as close as 70 times in any other country, partly because of the greed of McDonalds for not making it more public to warn other staff and mostly because of what i mentioned in the previous post.
Sure it could. I don't think people realize how easy it is to talk someone into doing something over the phone.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Sure it could. I don't think people realize how easy it is to talk someone into doing something over the phone.
I was just reading about the milgrim experiment, i suppose that helps explain it. i can understad being talked into doing a lot of things butngivong some old dude a blowjob? i reckon he definatly wantednit and she was possibly a stupid slut that wasnt bothered toouch about giving a BJ until it became known it was prank and she was embarressed and then she realied how much money she could make from it.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Polisse - Very good French flick. Loved the combination of devastating scenes and funny moments. Basically everything felt very real. A bit of an unusual movie though, as there's not much a straightforward narrative, but more a collection of individual scenes.

The Bay - The found footage horror genre has been done to death, but this one is very entertaining if you're willing to go along with it.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Yo asshole! This motha' fucka's dead. Ain't no Chris Angel Mindfreak, David Blane trapdoor horse shit jumpin' off here!

- - - Updated - - -

Probably one of the best characters in comedy movies ever.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That's no exaggeration IMO because his acting for that insanely on point character is a rare comedic and parodic performance that got an Oscar nom.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
i heard good things about iron man

just saw star trek. really really good.
well, they lied to you :p ... it's same ol' corny, senseless crap ... then again, if you really, really lower your expectations and even better, leave your brain home, you might even like it :D

reviews on Star Trek seem to be good but after tonight's torture, I am really hesitant going to another sci-fi, action adventure movie. Will probably watch the previous JJA movie and if I like it, I'll go and see this one too.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
same feeling, that shit really stupid, what a waste of money and talent
don't know about you but I didn't waste any of my talents, just my moneys :p

I blame myself though, 3D or not, in the end of the day it's the same shit ... in 3D. Was just tagging along with friends thinking I had nothing better to do (boy, was I wrong) but gotta give it to the marketing mofos, when all is said and done, they did get my 13 bucks :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)