Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (52 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Seriously. Good movie but not that good. Leo's role in Departed shits on Bale in the machinist. Idk why you're not mentioning American Psycho. That's his best role by far.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Just finished watching Compliance... This will sound very stereo typical but Americans have to be some of the dumbest people in the world :lol:
I just watched this movie :sergio: Holy mother of God.

First of all, this is a snuff movie if anything. I had to fast forward most of it because it was unbearable to see these idiots do the things they did. I can't believe this is based on real events. Fucking hell. I wanna meet these people and remove them from their miserable existence.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Dude this movie is based on a true story...this guy called around 70 different business over the span of 10 years (fast food restaurants, wal mart, et al) and pretended to be a police officer. He convinced the managers that one of their female employees had stolen money and that he was conducting an investigation. He then convinced them to perform strip searchers, cavity searches, have the victim do jumping jacks & jog in place "in order for the money they stole to get dislodged". The worst case was this one chick who had to give a blow job to the fiance of a manager at McDonald's and let him sodomize her.

ALL THE WHILE neither the victim nor the managers, assistant managers, other employees though to think "hey, this shit can't be right"

Just read this shit dude: http://www.courier-journal.com/arti...Donald-s-managers-into-strip-searching-worker

I'm fucking dumbfounded.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Good luck. I thought it was unbearable about 3/4 of the way in. Not because it was disturbing but because you just wanna reach into the screen and slap some sense into the people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)