Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (57 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I wasn't exactly super loaded with work when I watched it, and sometimes, you know, to satisfy my tiny little brain that I have, I enjoy sitting down for a movie which I'd barely need to have any thoughts to understand, but maybe that's just me.
Ant the rest of the teenagers.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yeah. The flamethrower ending kinda was though. :D

I wasn't exactly super loaded with work when I watched it, and sometimes, you know, to satisfy my tiny little brain that I have, I enjoy sitting down for a movie which I'd barely need to have any thoughts to understand, but maybe that's just me.

pssh dont listen to this sunday philospher, ac is notorious for his wild assumptions(comes with the territory as a milan fan). Not every movie's supposed to be some intricate piece of art, but hey their loss.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
pssh dont listen to this sunday philospher, ac is notorious for his wild assumptions(comes with the territory as a milan fan). Not every movie's supposed to be some intricate piece of art, but hey their loss.
Speaker of truth, sharing the light!!!:injesusnameamen:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
If you want funny without any thinking, watch the first movie of Arnold, Hercules I believe. Some scenes in that movie are beyond the fraze laughing out laud.

The movie is beyod stupid though :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Soon a movie will come out named : Reacter, it's based on Lee Child books, i was really happy when i heard the news but then i saw that Tom Cruise will play Reacher......

That's a nice way to fuck up a story.
Lol yeah I read few of the Reacher books, what a weird ass casting, hugely imposing and buff blond ex marine, oh wait why don't we cast midget Cruise as him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)