Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (129 Viewers)

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8,162
    Looking forward to Tom Hardy's performance. IMO he's the most underrated actor of his generation.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Oh yeah, I've been watching Sanctum, the Aussie cave diving disaster film while I work out this week. It was alright, I'd be interested to see it in 3D. Some of the underwater footage was neat, but other than a few scenes toward the end it was average.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    I haven't really been active in my pursuit of good movies the past year. Could someone make me a list of 5 movies made in 2010-2011 that you consider a must-watch?

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I was thinking about seeing either that or the Dragon Tattoo. Since both are playing nearby. Which is an oddity for me.
    Dragon tattoo should also be good.

Strange thing is that the girl that plays in the new Sherlock is the lead character in the Swedish version of Dragon Tattoo.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Dragon tattoo should also be good.

Strange thing is that the girl that plays in the new Sherlock is the lead character in the Swedish version of Dragon Tattoo.
    She's getting big in the US. Got a couple movies coming out in the summer. Prometheus above looks decent.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Watched Gomorra the other day. So much dialog in thick dialect that it could have been Bulgarian for all I could understand. I wonder if it was screened with subtitles in Italy, there's no way Italians commonly understand this.

Anyhow, thought it wasn't very well made. Like a cut/paste collage of scenes.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    I haven't really been active in my pursuit of good movies the past year. Could someone make me a list of 5 movies made in 2010-2011 that you consider a must-watch?
    The ones already suggested and Super 8. Produced by Spielberg and directed by the same guy that produced Cloverfield (J.J. Abrams)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions, am stacking up on the downloads right now. I need movies to get me through tonight, the bleakest evening of the year for me :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)