Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (91 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
just watched Mortal Kombat 2021 with HDCAM quality. what a movie
Not bad but can be improved in future sequels and the movie is packed with action and amazing effects.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
product placement added digitally that looks like it's there in real time for sports games or concerts sounds like a cool development, you rid yourself of the need for big-ass banners.

the rest of it is just comical. imo it could work in some way for music video's that are consumed mostly on youtube and similar platforms where the owner controls the content and no one cares about the videos, but no way it works for movies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Now it makes sense why they released the first 7 minutes pretty much it goes to shit after that first act. So much potential wasted.
Yeah, those first seven minutes are the best and I thought whole movie would be like it. Sadly it's just horrible.

I wish they took a different road. Would be so better if they made 10 seperate movies about origins for each character. They'd have plenty of space for quality movies. Then afterwards make one, like Avengers, and put them together.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I've watched wrong turn(2021) and Mortal Kombat and Nobody(2021) and Godzilla vs. Kong(2021).
My REVIEW:

Nobody :
It would be a great crossover. copy from john wick. 6/10 from me.

Godzilla vs. Kong:
The plot is just average and same like previous kong movies. i also noticed creating unnecessary conflict populating and unwanted scenes on the human drama part which made that parts of movie like a boring melodrama. my rating: 6/10

wrong turn:
some intense scenes in this reboot such as from the first film. Damn, the amount of tension in the first movie when they're trying to escape the cabin is freaking intense. 7/10

Mortal Kombat:
It's very unique. Worth a watch. The plot is truly amazing and much better than any action movie in the past. Perfect Subzero and Perfect Scorpion casting. sub-zero is my favorite character from the game and also in this movie. Hopefully he comes back maybe as Revenant just like in the games
9/10 from me.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Stop watching superhero, game adaptions, fantasy/supernatural action movies, you ALLWAYS hate them
Nah, there are some super hero movies that I really liked. I watch them because I love/read comics, so I want to see the movie adaptations.

I didn't expect much from MK but I wanted to watch it since it left such a huge mark on my childhood. And I honestly thought it would be good or at least decent after seeing those opening 7 minutes, but it's really shit.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Yeah, those first seven minutes are the best and I thought whole movie would be like it. Sadly it's just horrible.

I wish they took a different road. Would be so better if they made 10 seperate movies about origins for each character. They'd have plenty of space for quality movies. Then afterwards make one, like Avengers, and put them together.
This movie needs atleast 2 sequels to sum up the fight and more characters in next sequel if they are planned !! They just need it to be like a 2 hour and a half movie.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
All Quiet on the Western Front NETFLIX ADAPTATION coming

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)