Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (99 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I never watched Aida, like I said, so I talk only about Dara.

I mention Otac as it was a candidate that was ignored due to political reasons.
Ok, that makes sense. I figured you didn't watch Quo Vadis, Aida. :D

Opinion's on Spielberg's Munich?
I think it's a good film and I'd say every Spielberg film since has been worse (Tintin maybe the only exception). There are some great scenes in it, but I don't think it's gonna blow you away. :D

Jun 7, 2003
Watched "Missing in Action" with Chuck Norris, considiring that he is a Karate or Kung Fu champion there were not really some useful action scenes. A lot of gun action though, seems to be a american propagana movie. In the whole it was okay, some nice asses in the stripclub. Just a pity that he didn't bang the beautiful girl instead rescuing some american prisoners what an idiot.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Tuntematon sotilas - It felt like none of the characters matter. It was really dull experience. Nicely filmed, but still dull.

The Conversation - One of the most boring movies I watched in a long time.

Werk ohne Autor - I really enjoyed it. I liked Das Leben der Anderen better, but I still think this one was a very good movie.

Ida - Great :tup: I really loved Pawlikowski's Cold War too.

Genius - Nice and relaxing movie. Enjoyable.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Ready or Not (horror/comedy)
Us
Truth or Dare (underrated)

Just don't have too high expectations, and don't forget to smoke a joint or two for better experience. ;)
Ready Or Not I've seen already. Was fun indeed. But I'm a sucker for Samara Weaving, so not objective here :p

Hunt looks interesting btw. I might give that one a try.

I'll look at the other one you suggested :tup:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes for the first time. I am completely mesmerise by these movies and especially Andy Serkis' performance as Caesar. Gonna watch the third installment tonight. Im trully in awe by these films by the CGI and the story.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Ready Or Not I've seen already. Was fun indeed. But I'm a sucker for Samara Weaving, so not objective here :p

Hunt looks interesting btw. I might give that one a try.

I'll look at the other one you suggested :tup:
The Hunt released in 2020? garbage movie. More action/comedy than horror, but lemme know what you think when you have watched it. :p

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
watched little women(2019). I've already read the novel upon which this movie was based.
honestly I’ve had a huge crush on Saoirse Ronan since I first watched the movie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)