Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (41 Viewers)

Jan 22, 2009
@CrimsonianKing

Watch The Wailing. First 2 hours are bloody brilliant. The end is a bit of a let-down (just a bit) as is often the case with horror/thriller films, but all the same, it's one of the best of the last few years.

Same director who did The Yellow Sea and The Chaser, Na Hong-Jin.
They're the only ones to still chart new waters regarding the horror genre. And I don't know, but you look at small Asian towns and theyre creepy as fuck already. Something about the way they look.
I just watched it last night. The end is pretty open to interpretation on who the shaman worked for!

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I just watched it last night. The end is pretty open to interpretation on who the shaman worked for!
For the demon. The creepy lady was the Guardian of the village. The pigeon was actually to protect his daughter.

- - - Updated - - -

This will explain everything. Quite a clever movie that tries to confuse the viewer time after time.

Jan 22, 2009
For the demon. The creepy lady was the Guardian of the village. The pigeon was actually to protect his daughter.

- - - Updated - - -

This will explain everything. Quite a clever movie that tries to confuse the viewer time after time.

Оh that explains a lot, thank you! I kinda suspect the shaman was working for the Jap, once he started vomiting blood seeing the white lady, which is generally a sign of impurity. Also he was wearing the same underwear as the old guy.

- - - Updated - - -

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Nope. Should I? Just a trailer I think...
Oh yeeah. Easily of the best horror in the last 20 years. But don't think it's your typical horror, jump scare galore. It's artsy cleverly psychological and extremely disturbing. If there's a movie that makes one uncomfortable that's the one. Not to mention the superb soundtrack.

Jan 22, 2009
Oh yeeah. Easily of the best horror in the last 20 years. But don't think it's your typical horror, jump scare galore. It's artsy cleverly psychological and extremely disturbing. If there's a movie that makes one uncomfortable that's the one. Not to mention the superb soundtrack.
Rewatched the trailer.... dude, this going to disturb the hell out of me :) I guess it's going to be downloaded for tonight...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Worst part of the film was how the ending. It didn't need to be made so obvious.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I expected it to be bad.

But then again, that's how I roll when I watch any super hero movie. But at least some offer fun.

But Sucide Squad... man... I can't describe how horrible that movie is. It almost made me cry. It's just... dog$#@!. It's literally 2/10 just because I liked Deadshot and Harley Quinn. But Joker and others :lol2: I just... no.
I liked almost nothing in this movie. In the end I was..Whoa, WTF did I watch !! Worthless piece of shit. The dialogue was written by 5 years old for 2 years old - so many cliches and plainly stupid phrases - even for super hero movie it was criminally dumb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)