Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (27 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
@CrimsonianKing @Dostoevsky

This just launched recently. http://www.filmstruck.com

It looks great.

Edit. Apparently only available in the US. Bleh.

I was reading that Tarkovsky's Stalker is available on there under the Criterion label, which could mean it's going to get a Criterion restoration and release. :weee:
Who says you can't buy happiness? :mad: This looks amazing. And you just made me pissed cause it will stay a dream.

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #24,810
    Yeah, I don't like her either. But as a movie, wondering which one is worth watching at the cinema more.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Cinema night.

Should I watch the Accountant or the Arrival?
    Considering how shitty films come out I'd say both are cinema worthy. I didn't watch either yet. But both seem decent enough.

--

I watched some movies, don't recall if I posted something about those so here it is.

I watched Burton's Frankenweenie and Corpse Bride. Both were good, I like the theme.

Kubo and the Two Strings was a let-down. I expected more as I had higher expectations.

I also watched Central Intelligence and I was a horrible experience. Not even funny while acting was one of the worst ever. It's a really shit movie. Really shit.

The Ghost Writer was a pleasent surprise. It was a slow-pace movie but I enjoyed it. :tup:

New Bourne movie is disappointing. Just another meh action movie. Can't be compared to the first three movies.

Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World Not bad. I liked it.

Unforgiven - Pretty great, I liked it.

Million Dollar Baby :tup:

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #24,815
    so The Accountant was awesome. Probably the best action movie I've seen lately.
    Ben Affleck is great in roles where he doesn't have to act much :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I hope so too, but still weird. They seem to blend season 1 activist hideo kuze with season 2 villain laughing man, weird.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)