Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (141 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I really don't get your taste in movies. I loved the first movies, though. Didn't watch the one without Damon.
Yeah without Damn was crap.

As for my taste in movies, don't know what to say. I don't mind action movies as long as it's quality. IMO people wanking over Taken makes zero sense. Bourne is a good movie imo. Well, at least I enjoyed it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I really don't get your taste in movies. I loved the first movies, though. Didn't watch the one without Damon.
If you loved the first ones you will this one too, because those were made by Paul Greengrass like this one. The reason Damon didn't take part in one of the movies was because he didn't want to do it without the director.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Exactly :tup:

If you try too hard to be cool you just give the opposite effect.
It's not even that they're trying to be cool. It's that they, like Windows, are trying to stay backwards compatible with their origins in the 60s. Before the word cool even existed. So it's a mix of "the now" with "the then" (the music, a lot of the artwork, the Q and M characters who got older and older and then the actors passed away and were replaced with new actors who can't embody the same characters).

The James Bond brand is just too old to still be relevant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)