Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (97 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
:tup:
sometimes having a bad experience teaches you something
Ah, no. I'd rather say it was a bad job but good experience. I learned a lot, whether it comes to technology or people. It was also good to feel the job atmosphere and everything related to it. It changed me and not in a bad way I think. I also met a lot of great people and I'll stay in touch with some :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
definitely not a movie that everyone would like (especially the ending) but I thought 10 Cloverfield Lane was fantastic

John Goodman is amazing, his performance alone makes it worth watching :tup:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Cringe. And I thought you had good taste. :D
That soundtrack was really good, man. :D It wasn't just mindless beats with poor taste timbres, it had soul, some amazing ambient elements and clever melodies.

- - - Updated - - -

Cringe. And I thought you had good taste. :D

- - - Updated - - -

PS. I'm just kidding. Loved that soundtrack.

Hey. What'd you think of the soundtrack in A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night... I loved that one too.
Don't remember that one, I remember the song with the lady dancing though.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That soundtrack was really good, man. :D It wasn't just mindless beats with poor taste timbres, it had soul, some amazing ambient elements and clever melodies.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't remember that one, I remember the song with the lady dancing though.
:agree: I was just being a shithead above.

You should give it another listen. It was pretty great imo. A little stylistically different from the Drive soundtrack, but well-thought out and put together, and a good mix of good stuff.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
:agree: I was just being a shithead above.

You should give it another listen. It was pretty great imo. A little stylistically different from the Drive soundtrack, but well-thought out and put together, and a good mix of good stuff.
Actually I did. I agree it's pretty good. This band called Federale, really intriguing sound. I'll favorite them on Spotify.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)