Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (56 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Usually ignore Action films after terminator and films of van dam for the longest of times since so few of them make sense to me but some of them don't these days watched divergent last night and Shailene Woodley reluctantly agrees to use her spiritual ability

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Usually ignore Action films after terminator and films of van dam for the longest of times since so few of them make sense to me but some of them don't these days watched divergent last night and Shailene Woodley reluctantly agrees to use her spiritual ability

This is too far.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
This is too far.
DUDE, SO TRUE. just random, but very action one thing is for sure. i won't get Action films as good as terminator and old films these days new action films seriously boring ass character with a guessable plot divergent can become anything it absorbs especially the story was different with other films(Action)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
This is too far.
:lol:

You seen Sicario yet?

- - - Updated - - -

And have you been to Juárez? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your honest opinion, Siamak!

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Sicario - Das really it!
The Gift - Das surprisingly it!
Clouds of Sils Maria - Das it!
Love & Mercy - Das a little bit it!
The Martian - Das kind of it!
Black Mass - Das not really it!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:tup:

Will do.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh. I saw Rams at VIFF. It's definitely prosaic... has a droll and wry sort of comedy. It's not darkly comic like I was expecting from the beginning, or even from brief reviews I had read. It's more so an every day type of humour, a humour tinted with melancholy (at rare times quite hilarious). I like the way the director drops you into the middle of this unexplained feud between brothers and you never really fully understand the why of it, nor the direction it's heading. It's a very modest, unassuming film, that nevertheless manages to tell a pretty interesting and pertinent story, and draws you into its intimacy completely.

I'd give it 7.5 or 8/10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)